Where do you see KZ fitting in the FW division today

Tough to say.. Are we just going by who's ranked that we'd favour him over? I mean I'm looking at UFC's Top-15 and Bektic isn't on there. I think he smashes CSJ and most guys there.

well I looked him up. he looks tough as fuck physically speaking..

Last edited:
Tough to say.. Are we just going by who's ranked that we'd favour him over? I mean I'm looking at UFC's Top-15 and Bektic isn't on there. I think he smashes CSJ and most guys there.

Bruh, this is a KZ thread not a Bektic thread.

The FW top 15 is filled with guys who couldn't compete at LW.

Like Guida who holds wins over the current and former champions at LW. Kawajiri, who is a Top-10 LW all-time, and Siver aren't Top-15 based on ability, more on name value at this point. Both will get handled by up and comers soon if matched up. Pearson had his first knockout loss when he went 1-1 at FW before moving back, had a fight with Barboza that many thought he won before getting handled by Swanson. Let's see how Henderson and Masvidal do at WW against legit guys too. We saw TJ Grant who wasn't ever Top-20 at WW, drop down after losing to Almeida, being unbeaten at LW, and becoming the #1 contender as well. Poirier is working his way up right now, looking better than ever ...

Last edited:
The FW top 15 is filled with guys who couldn't compete at LW.

Most of the lws who dropped down were doing better at lw. Guida. Edgar. Pearson. Siver. etc. Lots of FWs still at the top of the division. Swanson. Mendes. Aldo. McGregor. Bermudez. Holloway. Aldo is a much stronger champion than any LW has had. He could have taken the belt from Pettis or Edgar any time he wanted. Maybe RDA and Henderson, too. But still, a lot of that is just a size issue. Bigger fighters cutting more weight sends smaller guys in a division to drop down and do the same. Usually with much better results than most lw's have seen dropping down to featherweight, especially since a lot of those guys were only fighting at lighweight because fw wasn't in the UFC yet which makes their lack of success after moving down even more notable.

Really just a terrible argument on your part.

KZ vs. Lamas please, they were scheduled earlier for a number one contender fight

Either one slot above Elkins or Kawajiri. No way is he top 10.

His best wins are what? Leonard Garcia and Poirier? One of which actually beat him a couple of fights before. The win against Hominick was nice, but that fight went for less than 10 seconds and KZ just totally surprised him

The Poirier fight was good, but he just hasn't done enough. He seemed to make his name really in that first Garcia fight, but throwing haymakers and eating shots isn't that impressive.

I think the top 10 beats him pretty easy.

KZ beats everyone up to Cub on that top10 list....he'd have close fights with Cub and Max but beat everyone else...

Top 5 easy. His toughest opponents would be Edgar and Mendes. He'd give Jose a run for his money again and he'd wreck McGreggor.

Flame on.

Top 5. Great fighter, very fun to watch. One of my favorites actually.

Shoulder injury free, top 5 for me. KZ LIKED to brawl, but he could be technical when he wanted to be, also a very good grappler. I don't see him beating Chad, Frankie, Connor or Aldo though. But then again there is always a chance he could pull off something crazy.

Back