Where do you see KZ fitting in the FW division today

rl4090526

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
IF KZ were to be in his prime assuming he wasn't in the army, where do you see him fitting in today's UFC FW rankings?

Champion : Jose Aldo
1 Conor McGregor (Interim Champion)
2 Frankie Edgar
3 Chad Mendes
4 Ricardo Lamas
5 Max Holloway
6 Cub Swanson
7 Charles Oliveira
8 Jeremy Stephens
9 Dennis Bermudez
10 Nik Lentz
11 Clay Guida
12 Hacran Dias
13 Tatsuya Kawajiri
14 Darren Elkins
15 Dennis Siver

Top 10 he's one unpredictable guy, as long as we're making shit up throw in some crazy North Korean shoulder augmentations and he's top 5.

got no idea but i cant wait for his return. how long has been now? a year?

Top 10 borderline top 5. Would be cool to see him come back fresh and injury free and better than ever.

Either one slot above Elkins or Kawajiri. No way is he top 10.

His best wins are what? Leonard Garcia and Poirier? One of which actually beat him a couple of fights before. The win against Hominick was nice, but that fight went for less than 10 seconds and KZ just totally surprised him

The Poirier fight was good, but he just hasn't done enough. He seemed to make his name really in that first Garcia fight, but throwing haymakers and eating shots isn't that impressive.

I think the top 10 beats him pretty easy.

IF KZ were to be in his prime assuming he wasn't in the army, where do you see him fitting in today's UFC FW rankings?

Champion : Jose Aldo
1 Conor McGregor (Interim Champion)
2 Frankie Edgar
3 Chad Mendes

4 Ricardo Lamas
5 Max Holloway
6 Cub Swanson
7 Charles Oliveira

8 Jeremy Stephens
9 Dennis Bermudez
10 Nik Lentz
11 Clay Guida
12 Hacran Dias
13 Tatsuya Kawajiri

14 Darren Elkins
15 Dennis Siver

Loses to red, beats green and 50/50 with blue

I think he'd struggle with the grapple-fuckers whom have good chins and sub defense and cardio. He also would struggle against very technical strikers with good TDD. Everyone else I think he would either beat or at least have a good chance to beat

Top 7. Maybe even Top 5.

Kz vs Holloway
Kz vs Swanson
Kz vs Lamas
Kz vs Bermudez

All interest me

Top ten for sure. I'd love to see him and Cub fight.

Also, goddamn that Featherweight top ten is phenomenal. Definitely the deepest division in the sport and only getting better.

Top ten for sure. I'd love to see him and Cub fight.

Also, goddamn that Featherweight top ten is phenomenal. Definitely the deepest division in the sport and only getting better.

Ya and now theres Myles Jury and potential addition of Barao. When KZ comes back thats one helluva division

tough, I think he could be top 10 for sure, maybe top 5

Loses to red, beats green and 50/50 with blue

I think he'd struggle with the grapple-fuckers whom have good chins and sub defense and cardio. He also would struggle against very technical strikers with good TDD. Everyone else I think he would either beat or at least have a good chance to beat

For me if he comes back with no shoulder problems he beats all but top 3 or 4

Back