• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where do you rank The Last of Us Part I among the greatest games?

Where do you rank The Last of us Part I among the greatest games?

• Total voters
I liked it but it wouldn't come to mind if I was thinking of the greatest

My GOAT game is FF6. A lot of people don't like it though.

Idk probably in the lower portion of the top 5,000 games or something. I didn't like the writing or voice acting (mostly the writing holding the actors back imo). The raw gameplay aspects were good, but there are games that handle survival mechanics better. I had a similar experience playing Uncharted though, I just don't think it's a game that's made for me.

I tried to play it but couldn't get into it. I didn't get far so I don't think I can form a real opinion on it but it did not really draw me in enough gameplay wise and plot/character wise it did not interest me enough early on to want to keep playing. I didn't dislike really anything about the experience but I also did not enjoy it too much. I was playing on one of the harder modes and each section I played was a bit more tedious than fun and so I just had no desire to continue. I think maybe if I played on Normal or something I would have found it more enjoyable idk, but if I ever do try to replay it I will likely do that.

From what I played though I do understand why a lot of people like it and I assume it gets better the further you get into the game. I will say though the fanbase from an outside perspective can be a bit annoying lol but that's just how it goes for massively popular things.

Back