• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where do you rank The Last of Us Part I among the greatest games?

Where do you rank The Last of us Part I among the greatest games?

• Total voters

Takes Two To Tango

The one who doesn't fall, doesn't stand up.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just curious to see what the numbers will be.

Imo it's the third best game of all-time.

eEczyEMDd2BLa3dtkGJVE9Id.png

of all time?...

right now I put in top 5 but it can easily slide out to top 10. It is one of the greatest games I've ever played but I am an old gamer and I have played a lot of great games.

Last edited:
Pong
Super Mario
Super Mario 3
Super Mario World
Contra
Legend of Zelda
Zelda A link to the past
Final Fantasy 6
Final Fantasy 7
Chrono Trigger
Resident Evil
Super Mario 64
Half-Life

Are all ahead

It's my pick for best game of the 360/PS3/Wii gen so I guess at least top 10?

I'm getting pretty old, and have played so many great games. Like movies/tv shows, it's hard to pick a best, so I just have an "Elite" category.

TLOU 1 is def in there. I picked top 10 though, but it's probably in my top 5. I'm looking forward to playing it again with the new improvements. Hopefully they bring that to PC sooner than later.

It’s always in my top 3, sometimes my number one. Depends on the day, really.
You and I are the same person lol.

Some days its Bloodborne, some days it TLOU 1, other days its BOTW or RE4.

TLOU is always top 3 spot tho.

Didnt get the hype for it. Yeh its ok but all time doesnt enter my top 20 not even close

Bold of you to assume it’s even top 100

<WhatIsThis>

I wouldn't dare say its bold especially if you have played the game. You just happen to in the minority group of gamers who do not like TLOU.

<WhatIsThis>

I wouldn't dare say its bold especially if you have played the game. You just happen to in the minority group of gamers who do not like TLOU.
Most video games suck. This was one of em.

I put top 25. I've always thought it was a really good game but was never as high on it as most people. Personally I'm not a big fan of narrative driven games but TLOU would be one of my favorite ones ever.

Most video games suck. This was one of em.

It is one of highest rated and decorated (game awards) video games in history. If you don’t like it you don’t like it but you are definitely a minority in that thought.

If most video games suck to you then perhaps you should take up a different hobby. Lol

It's probably my favourite game but how do you fairly rank it against things like Diablo 2? Two very different experiences

i liked it but i wouldnt consider it a masterpiece. never played the sequel though

It's a great game but if we're talking about the entire history of video games it would not be difficult to think of 100 better ones

EDIT: sorry, this is old as hell. I don't know why this got bumped.

I should add that saying it's bad or that it's awful is being ridiculous. I think most people saying that just think it's overrated. And I think it is a little overrated but it cannot reasonably be called a bad game. It's a great game.

Last edited:
Back