Where do you rank Ngannou among the best HW's of all-time?

Where do you rank Ngannou among the best HW's of all-time?

• Total voters
Wich fanbois did vote Top 3 or Top 5, are you blind?

Prime vs Prime Ngannou isn't up there. Even prime Mir would have finished him... no even prime Couture.

Ngannous last fight was the first he used his wrestling... come on man!

He only defended his title once, but he apparently had a serious injury going into the fight so that's probably why his performance was not the most entertaining. However, he still got the job done.

So far where would you rank Ngannou in the all-tiime HW rankings?

1309520981.0.jpg

Top 3. Gane is a great win

Hunt has more losses than wins and Fedor has defeated 7 UFC champions... the answer is a lot of guys.

So Randleman, Coleman, AA, Sylvia, etc. beat Hunto??? Damn iwish Hunto coulda fought a guy like Mir to test this theory about mythical ufc champs lol

Tim Sylvia beats Hunto??? Couldnt possibly think of a worse matchup.

You Pride nerds and "7 ufc champs@ lol.

Nog---interim champ, shouldnt have fought for it, killed by Mir in his next fight...Fedors best wins

AA---Fair enough...Fedors 3rd best win

Coleman- 12 years older than Fedor, fought in "style vs style" era..lost his first defense...dropped 3 straight in ufc before going to Pride

Randleman---finished in 2 of 3 prior and dropped 3 straight after.

Sylvia---Lost to Mercer his next fight...good win for Fedor tho

And I guess 2 year inactive, 3 years without a win Mir and 250 lb Rampage in the B league are better wins than Hunto huh?

CroCop never held any title

Wow sorry I didnt realize Pride's champ fought in a non title fight in the middle of his fuckn reign.

Adds more to Pride's "legacy"

I wish Gono hadnt gotten banned.

He'd be chimin in with, "You didnt know it was non-title??? Well then how can Francis POSSIBLY beat him???" lol

You got me guys... i was ynaware goodridge-fedor was non title.

you got me

I would worry a little about him getting wrestle fucked by Cain, prime Cormier. Probably handles Randy, Coleman and Barnett.

On the feet I think he could beat Crocop, JDS, Fedor, Overeem, Werdum, but it's HW and they all have a shot at landing, specially Fedor.

So in terms of matchups I think he's top 5, but his resume is more like top 10 until he gets more Ws. Only problem is HW sucks so bad that even 3 more wins don't move the needle as there's no quality HWs.

So what?
If they are ranked,they are ranked.
Should Fedor have fought people that didnt exist yet instead?
All those guys were from the generation before Fedor,which is how alot of careers go. You sometimes fight people on the way down as you go up. Dont you know anything?
But they weren’t ranked where they should be fighting the champ. I get that pride was different and some were grand prix matchups or non-title fights. But champs since then don’t fight that level opponent.

Ngannou is the most overrated UFC/PRIDE/Strikeforce champ of all time

This is worse than the folks labeling Woodley as the WW GOAT a while back
His record and performances have been pretty impressive, no?

Here is the windmill crushing your boys

knock-out-francis-ngannou.gif

34m8g9.gif

NearSecondaryHaddock-max-1mb.gif

They all had nice wins going before Francis ethered them. JDS was on a 3 fight win streak, Overeem was ranked #1 and on a 2 fight win streak. Cain was coming off a layoff, but wasn't injured coming into the fight as we know of.

What are you talking about man?
Lmao Reem and Jds were easily 5 years past prime when they fought Francis.

Back