Where do you live?

Currently Costa Mesa. It's a pretty fun city with tons of restaurants and things to do. The beach it's really close as well.
Oh, OK. Yeah, that's a very cool place. I didn't spend a lot of time there but I loved what I saw of ( that's when I could get her out of South Coast Plaza & Fashion Island, that is LOL ) My fiance is from the city of Orange & she used to live in Newport Beach. And, her best friend operates a yoga studio in Costa Mesa right by the fairgrounds.

Oh, OK. Yeah, that's a very cool place. I didn't spend a lot of time there but I loved what I saw of ( that's when I could get her out of South Coast Plaza & Fashion Island, that is LOL ) My fiance is from the city of Orange & she used to live in Newport Beach. And, her best friend operates a yoga studio in Costa Mesa right by the fairgrounds.
What's the name of the studio? There's a lot of Yogi's here, I go to a place called Ra Yoga. Nothing helps relieve pain like yoga.

Williamston, Michigan.

The nearest "city" is the Capitol, Lansing. Williamston is a nice little town and community, tiny little downtown area.

Perth, Western Australia. Otherwise known as the most isolated city in the world.

I live in England, the north!

I also make MMA videos if anyone is interested. If not then have a great day wherever you live!

The Analysis: Israel Adesanya VS Kelvin Gastelum (UFC 236) | MMA HeadSpace

Irvine for the last few months but I've lived in a lot of different cities in south oc. Where do you live?
I don't but my fiance was born & raised & lived her whole life in the city of Orange ( aside from a couple of years when she lived in Newport Beach ). She used to work in Irvine when she worked for The OC Fight Doc at the Oyama Training Center ( in Irvine near Tustin ). I visited her there last year & I loved it. Now we're living in Niagara Falls temporarily & she hates it. So do I though & I've lived in Western New York my entire life. Soon we'll be moving to Arizona though. But, we'll visit SoCal & OC often.

I don't but my fiance was born & raised & lived her whole life in the city of Orange ( aside from a couple of years when she lived in Newport Beach ). She used to work in Irvine when she worked for The OC Fight Doc at the Oyama Training Center ( in Irvine near Tustin ). I visited her there last year & I loved it. Now we're living in Niagara Falls temporarily & she hates it. So do I though & I've lived in Western New York my entire life. Soon we'll be moving to Arizona though. But, we'll visit SoCal & OC often.
Small world. I know a guy who trained there.

I lived in Scottsdale for a few years.

What's the name of the studio? There's a lot of Yogi's here, I go to a place called Ra Yoga. Nothing helps relieve pain like yoga.
It's called Asteya Fitness over on Kalmus Dr. near the fairgrounds. I went with my fiance once while I was there in SoCal & her friend does a nice session from my experience ( I'm very new to yoga so I don't have much to compare it to though ).

Small world. I know a guy who trained there.

I lived in Scottsdale for a few years.
Yeah, she worked there as a physical therapist/medical tech for a couple of years until the UFC offered her a position doing the same thing. So, she worked with a good portion of the UFC roster back in her days in that line of work. But, she left it once she was out of school & took a job in her "real" field of counseling people with eating disorders. Of course, I wish she'd stayed with the UFC.

Los Angeles, Westlake district, moving to the Fairfax DIstrict with a friend this summer.

Orange County, California
giphy.gif

Back