Where do you live?

san francisco. soon moving to colorado.

@Horse Style

Stupid thread is stupid.

Thomas really?.... Why are you asking such a boring and quite frankly moronic question bro?

"where do you live?" just look at the Avatars dumb ass. Or click on the sherdog user profiles you tard.

Now my obligatory insults aside....the poster we know as "horse style" who's name irl is Thomas Uncel White. Has suffered severe and reoccurring closed head trauma from his years as a crash test dummy.

In which his only compensation was deep fried Oreos and Pepsi. Thomas assumed that consuming a diet which would make him even more of a fat fuck than he already was.

Would allow him to absorb the kinetic energy of being driven into concrete walls at 90mph.

The only tangible result of his fried Oreos and Pepsi diet was his extreme obesity induced gynecomastia.

Which later became the impetus for him getting a sex change and getting uterus stents put into handle strap on dildos of 15 inches or more.

Ead....ywb

I live in the GOAT part of SoCal, Orange County
Oh yeah? What part?
My fiance is from the city of Orange. Then when she worked for The OC Fight Doc/the UFC she lived in Newport but moved back to Orange.
I loved it when I visited her there last year & we'd love to go back to stay but the cost of properties there is so high. So, we're going to move from my place in Niagara Falls where we are now to Sedona, Arizona where her dad has a house for us.

I live in North Korea. We love our supreme leader Xi Jin Ping!

Ditto.

I'm from Brooklyn, though.

Finding a decent slice of pizza has been a bitch since moving here, though the odd cheesesteak has soothed my cravings.
That's because the only good pizza is New York pizza.

Las Vegas. It snowed like hell last night

Back