Where do you find obscure 90s fights?

Hell yeah, Oleg is in the first video!!!
Yeah. Some cool old school fights & fighters.

Check this out too. Aussie 1997 event with Elvis Sinosic, Marion Sperry & Chris Haseman in it:

About 24 mins there's a show with chick that's pretty funny. Old school stuff is the best.

Any UFC fights? No. Any fights with UFC fighters? Yes.

It looks like they have basically every notable MMA org on fight pass, HookNShoot is in the 'Classic MMA' section along with stuff like Pancrase, Cage Rage, King of the Cage, Gladiator Challenge, Shooto etc

Every org, sure, but not every fight from every one of those orgs. I'd bet that I know more about and have seen more from Pancrase than anyone on this forum not named @Kforcer, but there's still a lot that I haven't seen because I've never been able to find it. As soon as Fight Pass was created, my hope was that they'd buy and provide the entire Pancrase library, but that's still not the case and I doubt it'll ever happen. It also used to be a lot easier to find full Rings events, whereas now there are a lot of events that I can no longer find whenever I get the old school bug. And forget about old school Shooto...

Yeah. Some cool old school fights & fighters.

Check this out too. Aussie 1997 event with Elvis Sinosic, Marion Sperry & Chris Haseman in it:

About 24 mins there's a show with chick that's pretty funny. Old school stuff is the best.

Yo this shit is hilarious and the two commentators at 40:00 mark!🤣😂

Yo this shit is hilarious and the two commentators at 40:00 mark!🤣😂
Yeah, pretty fookin funny back then.

Search "world extreme fighting" in youtube & you'll find some cool full events, too. Enjoy!

Any UFC fights? No. Any fights with UFC fighters? Yes.

Every org, sure, but not every fight from every one of those orgs. I'd bet that I know more about and have seen more from Pancrase than anyone on this forum not named @Kforcer, but there's still a lot that I haven't seen because I've never been able to find it. As soon as Fight Pass was created, my hope was that they'd buy and provide the entire Pancrase library, but that's still not the case and I doubt it'll ever happen. It also used to be a lot easier to find full Rings events, whereas now there are a lot of events that I can no longer find whenever I get the old school bug. And forget about old school Shooto...

There was a poster named @gonobtw with a knack to to get deep in the internet and find obscure old-school fights. He was permanently banned by some mods who found him unbearable. Definitely not a good move, more so given the massive amount of shitty, void posters and noobs still around.

Another poster @Mbetz1981 also makes great threads from early MMA. Although he focuses on the origins of hybrid-wrestling, seems to have an extensive library from back in the day.

Back