Where do you find obscure 90s fights?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Are there any UFC fights that are "lost media" and aside from that. How do you find obscure fights of a UFC fighter who fought in an event that granted them a chance in the UFC?

I have been looking for Qs fights for years now but it seems like its lost fight!

Doubt any UFC fight is lost media considering Fight Pass is a thing.

Now for fights from other promotions from back then, that could be a whole different deal. HooknShoot for example, might be hard to find footage from unless they signed a deal with Fight Pass that gave them their fight library.

I remember scouring the web for Liddell vs vitor like 15 years ago but could never find it. Wasn’t until like a year ago I watched on fight pass. I’m not sure there’s a ufc fight that you can’t find on fight pass or ESPN plus

Stuff not on fightpass you can't DL maybe try going full James Thompson and looking for old DVD's? quite a lot of smaller MMA events did come out on disk in the late 90's and 00's.

I remember scouring the web for Liddell vs vitor like 15 years ago but could never find it. Wasn’t until like a year ago I watched on fight pass. I’m not sure there’s a ufc fight that you can’t find on fight pass or ESPN plus
I’m embarrassed to say I’ve never seen that fight. I also looked for it at some point but never was successful.

Are there any UFC fights that are "lost media" and aside from that. How do you find obscure fights of a UFC fighter who fought in an event that granted them a chance in the UFC?

I have been looking for Qs fights for years now but it seems like its lost fight!
Jordan Breen's garage.

Shiiiit....I got almost all the Super Brawl events from Hawaii on DVD. Signed up for something around 2002 or so.... $3.99/mo subscription got me a DVD with cover art in the mail every month. Wild shit in those fights.

They are in Rico Chiapparelli's VHS collection in his home's basement.

Doubt any UFC fight is lost media considering Fight Pass is a thing.

Now for fights from other promotions from back then, that could be a whole different deal. HooknShoot for example, might be hard to find footage from unless they signed a deal with Fight Pass that gave them their fight library.

It looks like they have basically every notable MMA org on fight pass, HookNShoot is in the 'Classic MMA' section along with stuff like Pancrase, Cage Rage, King of the Cage, Gladiator Challenge, Shooto etc

Google Pride Fighting Championship. You can watch "legends" fight cans.

fight pass is your best chance. mma-core was great for shit like this a decade ago but like 90% of the fights on there now are 404’d.
Yeah it was, I completely forgot about that site. They even used to do the TUF episodes although it was usually chopped up pretty weird.

You can watch 90s World Vale Tudo events on youtube. Here are links for the first two:

Back