Where did Roy Nelson grow up?

I love my country, i love my guns, i love my whoppers. If anyone wants to take that away has to come through me.

You can always count on the interns at Fox News to work late...their research has to come from somewhere

jesus christ.

what would be the quicker and more logical choice to solve your query?

take the time to create a thread on a forum and wait for the answer or a 2 second google search?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Nelson_(fighter)

I already google searched it. Did you even read the wikipedia article? It doesn't say where he grew up. Where he fights out of is where he currently resides.

Kind of, actually. Been in Texas for a while ;)

Wee you born in Palestine? If so, do you have an accent? If so, do you wear a cowboy hat? Cuz that shit would be pure money.

I come from the streets myself.

born and raised in las vegas as far as i know. Lifelong resident there if remember interviews i have listen to and read correctly

it would take 10 seconds to google search it.

people should get dubs for making stupid fucking threads.

So many people hanging shit on the TS for not using Google first...
Yet nobody has posted a source as to where he GREW UP.
Just because he was born in/fights out of Vegas, doesn't mean he actually grew up there.
Maybe he moved to the "country" as a child and only came back to Vegas as an adult??

it would take 10 seconds to google search it.

people should get dubs for making stupid fucking threads.

Yea like your post, GOOGLE is wrong a LOT dude, so is WIKIPEDIA, do a google search and you would know that! The IRONY.

So many people hanging shit on the TS for not using Google first...
Yet nobody has posted a source as to where he GREW UP.
Just because he was born in/fights out of Vegas, doesn't mean he actually grew up there.
Maybe he moved to the "country" as a child and only came back to Vegas as an adult??

Amen brother, trusting what you read on the internet is like performing a self vasectomy!

born and raised in las vegas as far as i know. Lifelong resident there if remember interviews i have listen to and read correctly

Wow, I was unaware anyone was actually born and raised in Sin City besides Murr. Doesn't strike me as a great place to raise children, to be honest.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back