Where did it all go wrong??

Pretty much this. If you watch Rousey talk about any other fighter besides Tate, it's all respect. The two just don't get along, and Ronda isn't afraid to tell everyone how she feels about it. If Zingano was the other coach, it'd be a totally different show.

Only partly true IMO. I agree that it would have been different because Zingano seems pretty laid back.

I don't agree that there's something particular about Tate that draws out the worst in Ronda.

All it takes is someone to speak up strongly for themselves in relation to Ronda. So far there has only been two female fighters who've done that: Tate and Cyborg, and Ronda has raged and ranted against both of them.

If you enjoy watching WMMA, then you must love college sports. You mistake exciting with amatuer. I watch it and only see missed subs, missed counters, missed finishes and a lack of defensive skills.

So stop watching it, stop coming in threads about it and quit your whining. Jesus.

Her mean mug of the reporter prior to the Tate fight. That's what got me.
And then when i heard her open her mouth.

The girl is just...yikes.

Oh yea, when she was wearing that grey hoodie and was mean mugging that blonde reporter chick

Yes I'm serious. Take a look for yourself:

https://www.facebook.com/UFC

Scroll down to the picture of Ronda and Miesha facing off and check the related comments. I've never seen such universally one-sided comments on any subject. They really hate her there.

You aren't exaggerating, the comments there are far more hateful and vindictive than anything posted here

If you enjoy watching WMMA, then you must love college sports. You mistake exciting with amatuer. I watch it and only see missed subs, missed counters, missed finishes and a lack of defensive skills.

What are you, 12? No one is forcing you to watch.

She's high on herself and needs to go to rehab. Hopefully Tate takes care of that.

I see your Ronda Boo Boo and raise you a Hi Sara

Pretty much this. If you watch Rousey talk about any other fighter besides Tate, it's all respect. The two just don't get along, and Ronda isn't afraid to tell everyone how she feels about it. If Zingano was the other coach, it'd be a totally different show.

That's correct. Ronda didn't talk trash or get this mean with one single fighter that she went up against other than Miesha, because Miesha was the fraud that had to get all butt hurt when Ronda got a shot at her belt and started getting all the attention. Miesha went on a typical sorority girl smear campaign and that was that. Ronda had nothing but nice things to say about Cat and vice versa, and even offered to take Liz Carmouche and her girlfriend surfing after they fought. Its all about Miesha. The funny thing is, as much as these clowns on this board want to write hundreds of threads about how bad TUF is going for Ronda, after the fight it won't mean a damn thing. Miesha will be fade into the background, Ronda will remain the champ and a star.

Only partly true IMO. I agree that it would have been different because Zingano seems pretty laid back.

I don't agree that there's something particular about Tate that draws out the worst in Ronda.

All it takes is someone to speak up strongly for themselves in relation to Ronda. So far there has only been two female fighters who've done that: Tate and Cyborg, and Ronda has raged and ranted against both of them.

With good reason. Tate questioned Ronda's credibility as a fighter and personally insulted her repeatedly. Cyborg was a cheat and a fraud who pretended like it was Ronda's job to make concessions for her.

That's correct. Ronda didn't talk trash or get this mean with one single fighter that she went up against other than Miesha, because Miesha was the fraud that had to get all butt hurt when Ronda got a shot at her belt and started getting all the attention. Miesha went on a typical sorority girl smear campaign and that was that. Ronda had nothing but nice things to say about Cat and vice versa, and even offered to take Liz Carmouche and her girlfriend surfing after they fought. Its all about Miesha. The funny thing is, as much as these clowns on this board want to write hundreds of threads about how bad TUF is going for Ronda, after the fight it won't mean a damn thing. Miesha will be fade into the background, Ronda will remain the champ and a star.

Ronda is jealous of Miesha's beauty and her loving relationship with Bryan.

Simple as that.

Ronda showed what kind of person she was last week when that girl was ko'd and was crying, and Ronda was laughing at her pain during the celebration.

I'm starting to feel sorry for her. She should never have been put on the show. And someone around her should have at least taken her aside and been like "Hey Ronda, I think you are maybe gonna come off like a huge douche on TV if you keep this up."

Please do us all a favor and quit posting. You have no objectivity whatsoever when it comes to Rousey. No one believes anything you post, and I'm really starting to think you're a paid shill

Ronda is jealous of Miesha's beauty and her loving relationship with Bryan.

Simple as that.

Ronda showed what kind of person she was last week when that girl was ko'd and was crying, and Ronda was laughing at her pain during the celebration.

I thought it was very insightful look into her character to be honest. When Ronda cries, the audience is supposed to empathize and show sympathy towards her emotional pain, yet she shows no compassion to someone who's lost her chance to make it in the UFC. Pretty classless, and she wonders why people are turning against her.

This is for YOU

th

Where did you get that Rhonda laughed during the celebration? I just rewatched it now, and other than smiling and clapping once when Jessica won, and then hugging her fighter and saying good job, she didn't do anything else. She even went over after Jessica helps Roxy up and says something to her. It was nothing like the celebration when Pena beat Baszler and Tate immediately went into the ring, picked Pena up, and spun her around while Shayna was still laying there.

I don't have a problem with Ronda but I want Tate to win.

I just think Ronda is ultra-competitive and a lot of people perceive it as pouty/whiny.

Besides I like seeing Ronda get all mad, she looks hot as fuck when she gets like that

Back