Where did it all go wrong??

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I haven't seen public opinion of a fighter in MMA turn for the worse like it has for Ronda. Is there any chance she can win her fans back and get back into MMA fans' good graces?
For the record I don't support either Rousey or Tate. Watching these two is like watching a train wreck.

Is there any chance she can win her fans back and get back into MMA fans' good graces?

shes been genuinely charming in things like Conan interviews and stuff...once the shows over, and if she dominates miesha again, and she does some press WITHOUT Edmund in the shot, people will be back on her side at the end of the year (or whenever the meisha fight is)

its just easy fun to poke fun at her and her crazy team from the show right now...shes making some poor choices and the editors have done a good job of stringing them together

Ronda is a crybaby psycho I will never cheer for her ever again.

Now Tate's Ass nom nom nom.

shes been genuinely charming in things like Conan interviews and stuff...once the shows over, and if she dominates miesha again, and she does some press WITHOUT Edmund in the shot, people will be back on her side at the end of the year (or whenever the meisha fight is)

its just easy fun to poke fun at her and her crazy team from the show right now...shes making some poor choices and the editors have done a good job of stringing them together

Very good points, and I agree as well. Personally I think she could use public relations tips from Gina Carano. Everyone loved Gina when she was fighting, she was a classy chic. Ronda needs to realize she can come across as tough without doing the Diaz bros impersonations.

I don't know how she can even have fans after TUF.

The thing is, there are more and more people that love to hate her, which gives her so much publicity and exposure so that she doesn't even need fans.

The thing is, there are more and more people that love to hate her, which gives her so much publicity and exposure so that she doesn't even need fans.

I dunno bro, if I were a sports figure I'd rather have fans that root for me and not there hoping I lose. Then again it worked for Chael sonnen

it may be that she doesnt really get the sherdoggers back on her side...but the 700K people who are tuning in, i think their memories are a little shorter about this stuff/care less

she may be viewed kind of like Jones is on these boards...i dont think Jones has as many real life haters as he does sherdog haters

i havent seen TUF, they dont run it in my country whats going on with ronda? can someone tell me?

I have NO interest in women's MMA, so I would like the cramming of it down my throat to stop.

Honestly? I am a fan of ronda because she kicks ass inside the cage, i have never met her personally so i can't commenton her personality. I take everything seen on television/interviews and read in articles about any fighter with a grain of salt. I don't understand the fixation on fighter's out of ring persona.
Are people really surprised that somebody who fights for a living/hobby might be an odd bird or have a couple quirks?

Are you guys kidding me? Every site is all Ronda! Every show is all Ronda! Everywhere we look for MMA is all Ronda! I hope Meisha Beats the $hit out of her!

Honestly? I am a fan of ronda because she kicks ass inside the cage, i have never met her personally so i can't commenton her personality. I take everything seen on television/interviews and read in articles about any fighter with a grain of salt. I don't understand the fixation on fighter's out of ring persona.
Are people really surprised that somebody who fights for a living/hobby might be an odd bird or have a couple quirks?

One doesn't need to be a fighter to be a bit odd, Ronda's behavior however has gotten to the point that people are getting turned off by her.

Judging by the comments about her on the UFC facebook page, the more casual fans are even more negative about her than those here on Sherdog.

1375781_10153284468985650_1665140588_n.png

I'm sure Dana can find a way to make this a Ronda picture/story.

Back