Where Did Arby's 5 for 5$ Go

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I member that was always the best deal back on the day, so why did they get rid of it. 5 Roast Beef Sammies for 5 dollars. Jack in the Box still has the 2 Tacos for 99cemts so I don't understand why Arbys would get rid of the 5 for 5.

This some bullshit

We were just talking about that, as a teenager that was the shit! They're running 5 for $10 now currently here.

Tell them you're willing to accept thinly sliced roadkill in lieu of roast beef and maybe they'll bring back the cheap menu.

You'd have to pay me more than $5 to eat that.

this is the closest thing these days.
wendys-4-for-4-tackle-hunger-large-9.jpg

They run 2 for 6 around here. Kicking around the idea of buying 2 of everything they have and have a delicious Trump style buffet for the Super Bowl.

I didn't know anyone liked Arbys.

I member that was always the best deal back on the day, so why did they get rid of it. 5 Roast Beef Sammies for 5 dollars. Jack in the Box still has the 2 Tacos for 99cemts so I don't understand why Arbys would get rid of the 5 for 5.

This some bullshit

inflation
[inˈflāSH(ə)n]
NOUN

economics
a general increase in prices and fall in the purchasing value of money.
"policies aimed at controlling inflation" ·
increase · gain · growth · rise · mounting · escalation · improvement · enhancement

The Hope Solo leaked pics hurt their reputation to the point they had to raise prices to make up for the revenue they lost on volume.

This some bullshit

I live in Arizona and Jack in the Box is now 2 tacos for $1.29. Double check your local Jack in the box.

You'd have to pay me more than $5 to eat that.
Yeah man, fuck arbys. Never got the interest.

Im not a taco man, but what happened to the insanely cheap deals at Taco Bell?

And McDonald's had .59 hamburger and .69 cheeseburger deals...

We were just talking about that, as a teenager that was the shit! They're running 5 for $10 now currently here.

Same here. They're running 5 for $10 around me. For a place built on meat sandwiches, their best items seem to be their fries and mozzarella sticks anyway

This some bullshit

Inflation.

Now they offer 2 for $5.

One of the reasons why I don't eat fast food at all anymore.

That, and nutritionally its complete shit.

The Impossible Whopper basically is dog food.

I remember you could ask for a "big america" or whatever and it was basically like a giant big montana. Super secret. 5 for 5 was amazing too. 2 whopper for 6$ pfft don't make me laugh

Back