Where Did Arby's 5 for 5$ Go

I remember when my aunt would buy about 20 of these sandwiches and pass them out because it was like 22 bucks for them. the churches also used to buy like a hundred and pass them to the homeless.

the best deal for burgers was the mcd's 29 cent hamburger though you could buy like 10 for under 4 dollars

the best deal in fast food is the 10 pc chicken nuggets from burger king for 1.49

I live in Arizona and Jack in the Box is now 2 tacos for $1.29. Double check your local Jack in the box.
I think they are like 1.59 now in L.A but sometimes they will have coupons that are 3 tacos for like 1.79

Inflation.

Now they offer 2 for $5.

One of the reasons why I don't eat fast food at all anymore.

That, and nutritionally its complete shit.

The Impossible Whopper basically is dog food.
big macs and filet o fish used to be on sale for .99 cents in the 90's could buy 3 for 3 bucks now it is a 2 for 5. double cheese burger was also 99 cents.
hqdefault.jpg

I was cleaning the meat slicer and coworker bumped into me, my hand jerked upwards and the fingertip went flick

I suspect it's not meat, but textured beans or other lower cost ingredients.
they pioneered the beyond/impossible meat thing then woke AF.

Last edited:
I was cleaning the meat slicer and coworker bumped into me, my hand jerked upwards and the fingertip went flick
sounds like you were the one...who...tipped the customer..yeeeeeeeeeah!
giphy.gif

Double Cheeseburger on the dollar menu mcd.

In Gradschool and even later, 4 double cheese for 4 bucks last me an entire night.
Goat deal.
double-cheeseburger.jpg

When I was in High school in the 90's Whopper Wednesday was the deal I remember. You could get a whopper for 99 cents. We could also bake cigarettes in there too back then. Lol.

In Gradschool and even later, 4 double cheese for 4 bucks last me an entire night.
Goat deal.
double-cheeseburger.jpg

The $1 double cheeseburgers were the shit!

When I was in High school in the 90's Whopper Wednesday was the deal I remember. You could get a whopper for 99 cents. We could also bake cigarettes in there too back then. Lol.
it also felt like whoppers were bigger back then.

Goat deal.
double-cheeseburger.jpg

How about you son? Is it good?

The picture reminded me of this movie scene. It is a scene forever forged into my memory.

Back