Where can I watch K-1 Zagreb? (and K-1 WGP 2013 DISCUSSION THREAD)

been hearing this starts at 3pm EST, but on the site it says it starts in 3 hours which would be 6pm EST, anyone know whatsup?

So it's free on youtube afterall? Still watching the stream with no problems there, not even logged in youtube.

Free all the event? I can"t believe I have paid Voyo.
Same like me!
It's no problem though, there's still Glory5 coming and they will surely not stream for free :) (and if i'm not wrong, even Glory6 will be coming next month; so 4euros for 3 mega kickboxing shows is a really good deal)

maybe they will stop the stream when it starts , but I cant get any stream from their site

lol'd they still have Ben Edwards in the presentation video

Same like me!
It's no problem though, there's still Glory5 coming and they will surely not stream for free :) (and if i'm not wrong, even Glory6 will be coming next month; so 4euros for 3 mega kickboxing shows is a really good deal)

Perfect. But it"s fucking annoying that in Romania now Glory and K-1 events are live first on the Voyo site then on Sport.ro the channel delayed by some hours or next day. Only the Superkombat is live because of the Pro TV and Eurosport.

Stream still going with no problems but the quality is pretty damn bad, especially the sound!

First time K-1 Golbal sells an online stream and this shit happens. I'm not giving them my money again.

so what's the deal? I'm assuming this youtube stream will cut off. I'm also confused at to why it hasn't started.

Crappy K1 Global at the show in LA the doors were suppossed to open at 4PM and the fighting was suppossed to start at 5, but the doors didn't open till after 5.

Back