Where can I watch K-1 Zagreb? (and K-1 WGP 2013 DISCUSSION THREAD)

SalvadorAllende

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Hey you guys.

I`m searching for info but I can`t find anything.

Do you know where can I watch (if it`s free) or buy (PPV) the K-1 Zagreb next week?

Thanks!!

What time? I also wonder if they will have a vod option if u want to watch it later in the day or next day?

I cant believe that Axs Tv isnt all over this. I know its not the K1 of old but they show some real local/low level mma so why wouldnt they try get the rights to the WGP?

What time does this exactly start, it says no where on the website. Sheesh

It says so right in the middle of their site.. 8PM CET.

3PM EST for anyone who is in that timezone

I cant believe that Axs Tv isnt all over this. I know its not the K1 of old but they show some real local/low level mma so why wouldnt they try get the rights to the WGP?
It's not up to AXS to pursue a promotor, it's up to the promotor to pursue AXS...

Either way. It sucks. I missed the good ol days with The Voice calling the action of the WGP.

I actually ordered the show. Strangely enough, the countdown on their site is saying 20hours 40mins and its 21:27 here in NY. Isnt that 18:00 tomorrow? Damn, Im so confused. Ill be tuning in as soon as I get home tmrw afternoon but this is weird!

Nova TV Croatia !

Will they show the whole event from the first to the last fight? Du you know this? Nova starts at 21:00h, but fightsite says the event starts 20:00h...so I'm a little bit confused :redface:

The main card will be broadcasted on RTL 7 in the Netherlands at 10PM local time.

Will they show the whole event from the first to the last fight? Du you know this? Nova starts at 21:00h, but fightsite says the event starts 20:00h...so I'm a little bit confused :redface:

It starts at 20:00. Nova TV will show it later.

So there's what, a little under three hours until the event begins?

They said. No link until 30 mins or so before the event starts. Make sure you register on the site with the same email adress as the 1 you listed when you paid. I sent them like 5 frantic emails and this is what they told me.

is there any other site where I can buy the event ?
K-1 tv sucks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back