Where can I bet my house Tony never wins in UFC again?

austinblair

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Easy money folks. He has nothing left for anyone in the top 15. Saw he only dropped.... one spot to #6 now.

Any betting sides have odds for Tony to never win in the UFC again?

Do it, you are betting against a madman. Tony is unpredictable and he never gives up.

Dana said time and injuries have caught up with Tony. One more loss and he'll have "the talk".

Maybe Cowboy retirement fight.

He still has a good chance to beat anyone on feet not named Justin, Dustin or Conor.

I really hope he doesn’t fight again. At least against any one that knows submissions. That whole not tapping and letting limbs break thing is so gnarly and not normal.

Stop acting like you have money to burn clown.

Agree, he is shot and always got dropped and rocked even "in his prime". He has lost his last 55 minutes in the cage. I'm not sure he even won a single minute.

So if I win I get your house and if you win I lose nothing and you get to keep your house? I'll let you bet me then.

Tony could beat cowboy or Dana could feed him a bum, so its not really a safe bet.

Tony's lost to three of the best guys in the world.

He's a shell of his former self, but there's still plenty of guys he can beat.

Tony's lost to three of the best guys in the world.

He's a shell of his former self, but there's still plenty of guys he can beat.
He won't be fighting those guys. He makes too much money and Tony probably wouldn't even want an easy fight. He wants to get back in Title contention. A can doesn't further that goal.

Easy money folks. He has nothing left for anyone in the top 15. Saw he only dropped.... one spot to #6 now.

Any betting sides have odds for Tony to never win in the UFC again?

Post your slip playboy.

There's no easy fights in LW and I doubt they're not giving number 6th ranked LW an unranked journeymen(even then that's a hard fight) for a tune up.
Dude got a big payday(compared to most fighters) last Saturday, they're gonna keep my boy Tony for one or two more fights to squeeze out his value a little more before cutting him.

Sad truth and I'd rather see him retire, he's got nothing left to prove and is taking unnecessary damage. The issue is I don't think he has a plan after fighting....I doubt he's gets another analyst gig at ESPN.

I'm a licensed bookmaker

Just Paypal me the amount you want to bet and I promise I'll pay you out if you win.
Oh hey it's you the Nigerian bank manager promising me 200k for my social and bank account number.

Back