Where can I bet my house Tony never wins in UFC again?

the aliens in his head have stopped telling him he's invincible.

Easy money folks. He has nothing left for anyone in the top 15. Saw he only dropped.... one spot to #6 now.

Any betting sides have odds for Tony to never win in the UFC again?
Tony would have to die before you get paid out. Even if he retires, he could come back theoretically.

There's no easy fights in LW and I doubt they're not giving number 6th ranked LW an unranked journeymen(even then that's a hard fight) for a tune up.
Dude got a big payday(compared to most fighters) last Saturday, they're gonna keep my boy Tony for one or two more fights to squeeze out his value a little more before cutting him.

Sad truth and I'd rather see him retire, he's got nothing left to prove and is taking unnecessary damage. The issue is I don't think he has a plan after fighting....I doubt he's gets another analyst gig at ESPN.

There are hella people on here hating on him.
One of the best ever to do it.

There are hella people on here hating on him.
One of the best ever to do it.
I'll always be a fan of the dude, that Pettis fight was awesome and probably my favorite.
Especially with the callout, crowd reaction, and coming back from a devastating injury.
That win streak is also stuff of legends, it has some of the most entertaining scraps in the LW division.

This is a 1 fight at the time kind of thing, lets wait to see who he gets next, im 7-1 on my Tony Ferguson picks according to my Tapology record, only missed it in the Cerrone fight, but i like Cowboy too much (8-4 Cowboy picks). so it could had been 8-0....i'll wait to see who he gets next.

TS be like Ill bet the whole house on it

cardboard-house-picture-id91717613

Easy money folks. He has nothing left for anyone in the top 15. Saw he only dropped.... one spot to #6 now.

Any betting sides have odds for Tony to never win in the UFC again?

he would still beat mctap though

if Tony and Dober ever fought, id say Tony could win that one

Back