Where are they now? Justin is the most dangerous fight for Khabib...

I’ll put u on my favorite list bro! You’re a prime example of an honorable Sherbro and more!
<mma4>
Yeah I always thought Justin and Eddie Alvarez were Khabib's toughest stylistic match ups in the whole division and I still think they are. Khabib is just levels above them though. The only one that could possibly beat him would be GSP but no one is doing it a Lightweight. I could never understand these fans saying Tony was a tough match up for him, that seemed like a fairly easy win to me.

He was Khabib's toughest matchup in the division. Khabib is just that fucking good and we still haven't even seen the best of him yet which is a shame.

people's only other hope was tony being too weird for khabib to handle and houdini'ing a submission

When you have enough time to gloat about your fighters victory on SD, you must be a complete douche.

Ah Khabib haters refusing to eat crow. How surprising.

I had khabib by 3rd tko/snatching sub from a rocked/gassed gaethje.. my post history proves it..

Still fuck khabib fans.. worst "fan base" in a while..

Justin represents so many problems including D1 wrestling and he has KO powers in his hands and Khabib never faced a fighter as dangerous as him!!!!!! Where are u hiding?????
9d841cc5-f20a-4f85-afb5-4e6d015abeb5.jpg

<{outtahere}><GOT2>
I don't even understand what you wrote.

Back