Where are the Romney voters?

Looking at the last few elections, your boring competent candidates probably set the bar for how many votes you can expect, so figure around 61million for Romney, 65 million for Clinton. That’s your party base, they’ll obviously vote for anybody if they voted for those two. Anybody securing fewer general election votes would have to be a bad candidate or be facing a very popular incumbent.

Trump supporters are included within that 61 million that voted for Romney, they’ve followed the direction of the party, but there are many more who Trump motivated to come out and vote. That extra two million put them over the goal line so we hear a little more from them. That’s a vocal group numbering in the millions who are only loyal to Trump, they’re drowning out the silent majority.

Last edited:
Those voters are about as real as the so called biden supporters

Or Hillarys poll numbers

Or muh black unemployment

One could ask where did all the McCain voters go, as well. Once Trump showed up, everyone hated every person they ever voted for. Let's see what happens when Trump is gone, and the only choice is another establishment (R).

I voted Obama in 08 then Romney in 12, largely out of my disillusionment with Obama’s first term. Not sure what the point of the OP is...

The most memorable thing about Romney for me is at the beginning of the first 2012 debate Obama said Romney wanted a $5 trillion tax cut and Romney replied that he didn't want a $5 trillion tax cut. It was a real curveball.

Muck Fitt Romney.
Fixed

nofi4x-473544436543396037.jpg

Mitt was an Mormon robot. And still got 61 million votes against Obama.

Same place the Trump supporters will disappear to in a few cycles

I voted for him. Honestly I think he would have been a decent President... before him I supported Nader for 3 different runs.

I voted Trump the last election - only because Bernie was fucked by Hillary.

If Bernie wins I'm voting for him and will troll relentlessly from multiple VPN connections.

If the Dems fuck him I will sit out the election. Not voting for Trump again.

Will only vote if Bernie is the nominee.

Now try to label me... yeah not happening.

fuck john mccain. fucking cocksucker. he has always been a piece of shit and that is the one where i really held my nose to vote for that fucking douche bag

Mitts about to fuck shit up....You can't shoot his people and think hes going to lay low even if its against Trump/Red Team ... People forgot Mitt has a history of being a gangster and his team leader did fucking NOTHING to help his people in Mexico...Not even reports of black water style groups going and death dealing from the shadows to make sure a Roman can walk freely.

Then again they could be waxing ass so good nobody can report on the operations.

Back