1. We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. For those experiencing login issues, a temporary solution is to clear your cache and cookies on your web browser. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
  2. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Where are the Romney voters?

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by 7437, Jan 30, 2020.

1. 7437 Banned Banned

Mitt got about 61 million votes, but I can't seem to find a single person who actually voted for him.

Is every conservative I know lying? Is this actually the biggest voter fraud of all time?

Where are you Romeny voters?

2. bobgeese Steel Belt

Fuck Mitt Romney.

3. chardog That's President Donald Trump

I'm guessing they were basically anti obama or straight ticket voters. F__K Romney, I would rather sit it out than vote for that worm. Mccain's even worse, but he's dead, so no need to beat that dead guy.

it's like Hilary voters..... I dont think many people voted for her because they believe in her, just that she had a D in name and she wasn't trump.

4. hillelslovak87 Banned Banned

You voted for Mccain and Romney. Don't lie.

5. A Very Serious Cat Silver Belt

<{vega}>

Who gives a fuck? Mittens lost years ago

6. bobgeese Steel Belt

I voted Obama.

<DCrying>

7. 7437 Banned Banned

Trump got a 4% increase on Romneys number... seems like the vast majority should be the exact same people. But they dont seem to exist. At all.

8. MilesAbove Steel Belt

9. hillelslovak87 Banned Banned

[​IMG]

10. nostradumbass Steel Belt

Max Boot was foreign policy advisor on his campaign, so there's 1 at least.

11. M3t4tr0n Sherriff of Sherfront

<DontBelieve1>

12. ElKarlo Titanium Belt

I long ago by then was disillusioned by the Republican party. I voted for libertarians in national elections. Want someone to hit that 5% threshold.
    Vote Republican at the state level due to the Dems in Maryland being California awful

13. jrams Red Belt

Mitt lives for laughter and his supporters do too.

14. Jackie Blue Gold Belt

In 2012, I was a registered Republican, but I voted for Gary Johnson. I was a small l libertarian and didn't like the establishment Republicans like Romney. As many of you know, my views have changed a lot since then. Probably a lot of people here on the right voted for Johnson or Obama. A lot of people's views have changed since then...

15. phipps66 Brown Belt

"Democrats love Mitt Romney. Mitt Romney makes Donald Trump look like Ruth Bader Ginsburg." - Paul Mooney

16. Richie Madano Banned Banned

Mitt Romney #puke

17. Letssnuggle Brown Belt

What is your point? Mitt isn't a conservative? You don't have friends? Ummm…..

18. fishNjits Green Belt

???

I voted for Romney. And McCain.

I voted for McCain as well in 2016 as a write-in. Probably write-in somebody this time as well.

19. Trotsky Banned Banned

The point is, I think, that Trump supporters who can't justify their support on policy bases have tried to couch their support in anti-establishment, anti-elitist rhetoric. Yet when given the chance to vote for Obama, a guy who came from humble beginnings as the son of immigrants, over Mitt Romney, the private equity guru and millionaire son of a wealthy Republican governor and corporate executive, they firmly chose the establishment route.

Of course, it would be easier to point to the fact that Trump has passed the most pro-wealthy, anti-worker, and anti-middle class policies of any president in modern history as proof that Trump supporters don't actually care about the anti-establishment stuff except as hollow identity politics.

Just as every Republican now claims they didn't vote for establishment swamp monsters McCain, Romney, and George W. Bush, even though they all did because that was their horse in the identity wars, many or most will someday claim they didn't vote for Trump either, but that the new guy in his place is the real deal.

20. Letssnuggle Brown Belt

Which specific Trump supporters are you referring to? When choosing a president, "humble beginnings" arn't typically the qualifications rational people look for....lol. Private sector job creation is - oh look at that...something Romney and Trump have in common.

I support "pro-wealthy" policies. Middle class income is rising with record low unemployment. Black and Hispanic unemployment is at record lows. Energy to heat/cool middle class homes and power their vehicles is cheap. You're living in alternative reality.

Now you speak for all swamp monsters? Can you name them?