where are the american ufc champions?

dracul

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
oh wait... they are none

americans used to live it & make plenty of posts but now where are your ufc champions

all getting knocked out

ugh-donald-trump.gif

I am glad that fighter's nationalities are extremely low on my priority list.

They aren't representing the country, whether you want them to be or not. It's an individual sport and guys from all other countries help them win.

Tj, max, Jared, Jones/stipe is our next chances at having a champion that claims the states.
Maybe triple c will come back and help add some belts to USA

135 champion didn't even fly an American flag.
170 was born and Nigerian and goes way out of his way to let everyone know every time he's in front of the cameras

Is this the "if I take my wedding band off I'm not married so it doesn't count" model of citizenship?

In the US you are a citizen until you forfeit your citizenship. It doesn't matter what flag you wave.

Aljo, Usman, Juliana.

And many champions train with American teams. ATT, Cejudo's camp, etc.

Although I will agree that the common American style of wrestler-boxer is less dominate now than it used to be over the past two decades. But I guess overall that is a good thing for the sport.

There has only ever been one American fighter in UFC though which was Andre the chief Roberts, there hasn't been anyother fighters in UFC that are American. We are just a melting pot from all over the globe.

Its a shame Roberts left because he was the best SHW ever in MMA and the only American fighter to ever compete in UFC, he was a bad ass. Bloodline from 1120, but apart from The Chief, there has not been any American fighters in UFC I'm afraid

Its so cute seeing all these people bad mouth so called American fighters, that none are champs, because the ones you are bad mouthing are all from your countries!. As I said there has only ever been one American fighter in UFC

The US has more champions now than any other country.

Sterling
Esparza
Pena

When I first started watching UFC the champs were Sylvia, Liddell, Franklin, Hughes and Sherk. <{Heymansnicker}>

-Sterling
-Peña
-Esparza
-Figueiredo
-Nunes

Yes, last time I checked, Brazil was an American country too.

Back