Social When Your Racial Hoax Goes Wrong (The Lies Of Erica Thomas) #fakehatecrimes

It's hysterics. It's annoying and it's just the media desperately trying to cash in.
Trump is the scapegoat. The propaganda is designed for everyone to focus their hate on Donald Trump and not on US foreign policy. Nobody is even talking about what is happening in the Middle East and how many innocent civilians are dying everyday just so the richest people in the world can get richer. There has been a propaganda regime in place since before any of us were born and it's so effective that most people simply brush it off as a 'conspiracy theory'. The propoganda is real and extremely effective

I think they smell money. And they fake it up.

A recent phenomena is some white person being surrounded and berated/hecklers by a group of people with cell phones out

When then person finally gets agitated, they send in only their agitation to make it seem like they are haters of whatever group surrounded them.

It’s like a new game.

Where did you hear about this phenomenon? It's news to me.

She claims white privilege, but Eric Sparkes isn’t white. He’s Cuban.
Cuban is a nationality.
Are you going to say Giselle Bundchen (Tom Brady's wife) is Not White, because she is Latino?
Is Cameron Diaz not White?
Are you going to say the Nazis who fled to South America are not White, cause they became Hispanics?

Most everyone here knows Hispanics can be of any race or mixed race. So why the lie?

They need to build a special safe island for all these new age victims to move to

Jussie could be the supreme overload ruler of said island

They could use that creep Epstein dudes island since he busy getting locked up

This Is the biggest bullshit story in a long time.

LMFAO @ people being mad over this...on both the liberal/conservative side.
She's a Georgia state lawmaker, and the media had already gleefully picked this up, and began running with it (because it conforms to the typical liberal journalist's confirmation bias).

There is a need to validate AOC's histrionic hyperbole about Trump's "racist" comment putting "millions of Americans at danger". This elected politician saw no issue with lying to deepen that narrative. It may not dip to the nadir of a full rally of Trump supporters chanting, "Send her back!", but it's a legitimate scandal, and quite upsetting.

LMAO, this is from the supposed hate criminal just a week ago.

D_9HdnPUYAA-x1b.jpg

The disturbing part is, I’m sure this broad actually believes she was the victim of a racist attack and Twitter is jam packed full of other people who also believe she was the victim of a racist attack. How much of the racial tension that exists in this country is the result of shit for brains like Erica Thomas who lie to themselves and the rest of us as well.

Last edited:
LMAO, this is from the supposed hate criminal just a week ago.

D_9HdnPUYAA-x1b.jpg

This is poetic justice for the asshole. Fuck em all. He supported this shit and then gets bit by it. I don't feel bad for him at all.

These fake hate crimes prove that the demand for racism far exceeds the supply.

How true that is. Hate crime hoaxes have really been on the rise but it is shocking to see high profile people like this lady and Jussie Smollett getting in on this action.

Think of this douche though. LOL. Typical liberal pussy. First he complains to the manager. So he is one of those "Can I talk to the manager?" people. AKA an asshole. The manager says they can't do anything, so he leaves the store and is about ready to leave. THEN he decides to go back and bitch her out. What a little bitch. He wouldn't have done shit if a man was with her.

Black woman by ko 1st round. Impotent liberal whitey had no chance.

Think of this douche though. LOL. Typical liberal pussy. First he complains to the manager. So he is one of those "Can I talk to the manager?" people. AKA an asshole. The manager says they can't do anything, so he leaves the store and is about ready to leave. THEN he decides to go back and bitch her out. What a little bitch. He wouldn't have done shit if a man was with her.

Yeah seems kinda douhie to complain when he admitted there were open lanes.

I don't care what he did or didn't say.

He's a White male. He's a racist misogynist. Period.

Throw the book at him!

Her Facebook is getting destroyed.

Sadly, not surprised. Politicians making shit up to get attention is nothing new.

Nailed it. White liberals are the worst whiny babies ever. They can’t stand each other either.

Born to whine

When you have a society where being a victim carries so much inherent value, this kind of thing is inevitable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back