Social When Your Racial Hoax Goes Wrong (The Lies Of Erica Thomas) #fakehatecrimes

People should always question race crimes when there is an obvious political motive

Same for what happened to Brett Kavanaugh it was all planed to get the women all riled up and it worked

She couldn’t be more obvious about trying to go viral. She tried to ruin this man’s life and dgaf. She threw everything she could at him to sound like she was victimized. I’m glad he was so level headed and able to explain himself well. He sounded extremely believable.

Although, it seems petty, I appreciate people like him that is a stickler for the rules and willing to call people out on it.

Trump is the scapegoat. The propaganda is designed for everyone to focus their hate on Donald Trump and not on US foreign policy. Nobody is even talking about what is happening in the Middle East and how many innocent civilians are dying everyday just so the richest people in the world can get richer. There has been a propaganda regime in place since before any of us were born and it's so effective that most people simply brush it off as a 'conspiracy theory'. The propoganda is real and extremely effective
Makes sense. The media wanted was with Syria and Iran so hard after Iraq fell, it was surreal.

It doesn’t matter if what she said is true or not it takes courage to do what she did and you know it has happened to POC before. She is sharing their stories and should be applauded for that.

^^^ This is a troll post

...isn’t it?

It doesn’t matter if what she said is true or not it takes courage to do what she did and you know it has happened to POC before. She is sharing their stories and should be applauded for that.
She looks like she is sharing their meals as well.

I had an ex girlfriend that made up a story about her having cancer. She was fucking psycho.People just like to be pitied by other people.

She couldn’t be more obvious about trying to go viral. She tried to ruin this man’s life and dgaf. She threw everything she could at him to sound like she was victimized. I’m glad he was so level headed and able to explain himself well. He sounded extremely believable.

Although, it seems petty, I appreciate people like him that is a stickler for the rules and willing to call people out on it.

Sure, but the funny thing is that he's fallen victim to the fake outrage he likely supported up until now.

Maybe he should reconsider his definition of "woke".

First she was a shit head to do what she did.

The guy was being bitchy and dumb to make a big deal of this.

Then she goes full cunt by playing the race card.

Sure, but the funny thing is that he's fallen victim to the fake outrage he likely supported up until now.

Maybe he should reconsider his definition of "woke".

Now that his name is out there and he seems ok with giving his take to the world, I hope he isn’t a “woke” liberal. Voices like his needs to be in the media more often (though it’s more likely that liberal media will not put another mic in front of him since he owned a black female politician). The center left and center right both need to reclaim their parties. The far left and far right used to just be tools but it seems they are now taking over.

{<jordan}
This should be on national TV as much as possible. Let America see the brilliance of diversity.
Also, very racist of her to appropriate blond hair, that's a cultural assault imo

The irony of this post.

Feminist, final form. Complete insanity
How does that POS still have a Twitter after calling for a doxing on a kid ? Oh wait double standards that’s why

Last edited:
Is she related to Jussie?
No, just a huge fan.

30-AB6056-BFE3-45-F7-AE28-82323-D41971-C.png

{<jordan}

Back