When you’re smart enough to know that you’re the problem

I closed the deal on my second condo in the city of Toronto today.

I just got the keys. I’m earning more than ever before but my relationships with people are complete shit.

I don’t respect my girlfriend for putting up with all shit I’ve done to her. I think she has no self esteem or standards.

I love my parents but I’m angry at them for being drunks and useless when I was growing up.

And then there’s me. The lying disease carrying womanizing total asshole fake.

The only decent relationship I have is with my kid. He’s 9.

Life is hard man. Bunch of ups and downs. Sounds like you know what you need to do, fix yourself.

I've read some of your threads and honestly I'd have to agree. You sound like just a terrible person.

I just got the keys. I’m earning more than ever before but my relationships with people are complete shit.

I don’t respect my girlfriend for putting up with all shit I’ve done to her. I think she has no self esteem or standards.

I love my parents but I’m angry at them for being drunks and useless when I was growing up.

what disease you got?

as for the rest, my cousins wife puts up with alot of his shit and they got two kids together. but she is such an amazing strong person, so i think there is a possibility that your missus could be the same. they are currently seeing a therapist to work through their issues, and i was with them in december/jan and there were already noticeable differences. would you consider that, or do you think you dont take the relationship serious enough to want to improve it?

my parents were not like yours when i was young, but practice forgiveness, and i think that having parents like that will make you do everything in your power that you can to not be like that to your child.

Shut up and take some MDMA

That realization is a good thing imo. A good starting point for fixing the things bothering you, things that you can control. Helps you get honest.

-been there, obviously

Not to be a dick but it sounds like you worship money too much plus what the lifestyle affords you.

The love of money is the root of all evil. The LOVE of money, not money.

You don't respect your g/f because she puts up with you being an arsehole to her?

Well stop being an arsehole to her you dickhead. It sounds like you're just justifying being a prick and blaming her for it. If not for her do it for your child who looks up to you and learns from your actions. You're probably turning your kid into an arsehole too.

Sherdog is therapy. Sherdog is family.
tenor.gif

What if everything is going fine. Is it a problem or am I just 1 percent?

Holy fuck dude.

I'm going to tell you the two options you know you have.

One - Break up with her. You just said you don't respect her, so the longer you're with her the more of your time and hers is wasted.

Two - Throughout all the shit you've put her through, she's still there. If that's not motivation for you to become the man she deserves, or the father your kid deserves, then go with option 'One.'

Ts sounds like some True Forced Loneliness revival shit up in here

You still fucking around that naive girl's life?

I know people who think the whole world is the problem, not them. It's always everybody else's fault.

Take responsibility and change what you can is what I say.
I fucking hate those people.

Your kid gets a bad grade? Blame the teacher.

You get fired? Blame your boss.

You get divorced? Blame your spouse.

Get arrested? Blame the cop. Or the corrupt system.

Seriously the lack of self awareness that you are contributing to your own problems is astounding.

TS, you're at least taking ownership over the problems in your life by admitting that you contributed to them. That is the first step to improving. You're going to be okay. You'll figure out how to stop driving people away and you'll be happy. Just keep working at it and don't give up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back