When you’re smart enough to know that you’re the problem

At least you're smart enough.

I play hockey with a guy who isn't, and his self-imposed Asperger's is significantly more insufferable to the rest of us.

I took this thread a different way. I wanted to post a thread but I know i can't with you nerds going nuts against shit against your idealogues. So instead I say, I want that game with the chick and the old dude, over your stupid western game

Edit: Someone told me it was called Red Dead Redemption 2. Fuck your game. Brah..is that right? wait.. yo.. hey i. ih hey i meant, gfet it donkeyts. donkes. donkeys.

fuck!!!
Iys called, uh. Old women against burnt out man. Last fo us 3. GET IT BRAH!!!

“If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole.”

I fucking hate those people.

Your kid gets a bad grade? Blame the teacher.

You get fired? Blame your boss.

You get divorced? Blame your spouse.

Get arrested? Blame the cop. Or the corrupt system.

Seriously the lack of self awareness that you are contributing to your own problems is astounding.

TS, you're at least taking ownership over the problems in your life by admitting that you contributed to them. That is the first step to improving. You're going to be okay. You'll figure out how to stop driving people away and you'll be happy. Just keep working at it and don't give up.

When I meet somebody who says, "This shit always happens to me." Or "I seem to attract assholes." Then I know I need to stay away.

When you're smart enough to realize youre the problem, but you stop at the realization before you ever begin the work to fix it... The realization/insight is itself the defense mechanism. Instead of denial, a clap on the back for figuring it out.

I closed the deal on my second condo in the city of Toronto today.

I just got the keys. I’m earning more than ever before but my relationships with people are complete shit.

I don’t respect my girlfriend for putting up with all shit I’ve done to her. I think she has no self esteem or standards.

I love my parents but I’m angry at them for being drunks and useless when I was growing up.

And then there’s me. The lying disease carrying womanizing total asshole fake.

The only decent relationship I have is with my kid. He’s 9.
Lol. Ok?

Maybe go talk to someone mate. Also the herps is no big deal, srs

Maybe go talk to someone mate. Also the herps is no big deal, srs
Yeah they're an episode of adam ruins everything where he talks about herpes not really being that bad. TS needs to watch that.

When you’re dissapointed with everyone in your life.

When family and your girlfriend try to call you and you ignore their calls cuz you want to be alone, but you feel lonely.

When the only person in the world you can stand is your kid.

You gotta realize that you’re the problem and not everyone else you know.

Most of this applies to me but its everyone elses fault.

what disease you got?

as for the rest, my cousins wife puts up with alot of his shit and they got two kids together. but she is such an amazing strong person, so i think there is a possibility that your missus could be the same. they are currently seeing a therapist to work through their issues, and i was with them in december/jan and there were already noticeable differences. would you consider that, or do you think you dont take the relationship serious enough to want to improve it?

my parents were not like yours when i was young, but practice forgiveness, and i think that having parents like that will make you do everything in your power that you can to not be like that to your child.

I like you. You’re compassionate. I want to be more like you.

I have HPV. I want to move on from this relationship but she’s very attached to me l, she’s just a kid, she’s only 20. And I want to help her do well in her life and at least be on track with her education and career before I disappear. I don’t want to be with her forever as a partner but i do care for her more than I can say. She’s my best friend.

My son is healthy and happy and does welll in school. My career and fatherhood are doing well it’s just my personal life I’ve never been able to get a Handle on. I don’t blame anyone but me.

Like a typical narcissist I have a lot on the surface but not much underneath. Superficial charm, salesmanship, temporary charisma and intelligence. Those are my gifts. Aside from that I’m a shell.

I like you. You’re compassionate. I want to be more like you.

I have HPV. I want to move on from this relationship but she’s very attached to me l, she’s just a kid, she’s only 20. And I want to help her do well in her life and at least be on track with her education and career before I disappear. I don’t want to be with her forever as a partner but i do care for her more than I can say. She’s my best friend.

My son is healthy and happy and does welll in school. My career and fatherhood are doing well it’s just my personal life I’ve never been able to get a Handle on. I don’t blame anyone but me.

Like a typical narcissist I have a lot on the surface but not much underneath. Superficial charm, salesmanship, temporary charisma and intelligence. Those are my gifts. Aside from that I’m a shell.
thats very nice of you to say, but me being me i could argue with you for hours about why i think i am not. funny that.

hpv isnt that bad, just read 80% of people would have had it at one stage in their life. so its not the end of the world.

you know what you want so you just got to do it, but in the right manner. dont leave her jilted or anything like that, and its clear you are not wanting to do that which is good. but also you dont need to make it a burden on yourself to stick around with her, so thats the tricky bit to find the right time. is she already studying?? 20 year olds (if went to uni straight from school would be in their second year.) or is she looking to start?

it seems like what you said, good external projection and just a mess inside. these things dont fix fast, and if you think you fixed it fast then you didnt fix it properly. i hope you work it all out bud. a good starting point is a therapist. psychologist. just to chat to and vent and get feedback. ive not gone for a while but i used one for 2 and a bit years and it was great. but its not for everyone either, and some times you may not find the right fit. i was lucky with gelling with my second one. first one was shit and i stopped going in like 5 weeks. i could have stopped earlier, but i was giving him a go.

Back