When will TJ's gym atttact more fighters?

Treigning lab and bang muay thai aren't actually associated with each other are they? It's just that Duane doesn't mind tj splitting his time at other places unlike faber

Bang Muay Thai is fake. They hand out black belts...

BTW who would want to risk getting hurt with a over zealous guy like TJ - from what's been said he is not the most conscious training partner (going too hard, late shots, etc.)
someone didn't listen to the podcast. Cody does the exact same shit(They had to stop him after he broke a training partners orbital bone). So do most of the fighters at alpha male(PVZ repeatedly kneeing a 13-14 year old kid in the head and they praised her for it in the media). They just disparage TJ about it to get in his head

pr010319.gif

I would have to think bats have to be higher up on the list. I have friends that have called me to get bats out of their house. One of them locked himself inside of his own bathroom.. This is a grown 6'3 adult male.

You can't attribute Cub's loss entirely to TJ's gym. First off, he trained the vast majority of his career at Jackson's, and second, Cub has been fighting for a decade now and at the top for a long time - he just got worked over by a younger fighter who looked very good.
His chin has been gone for awhile

Back