When will Khabib be mentioned in GOAT discussion?

khabib aint a welterweight, he is pretty much the same size as other 155er on fight night, there is no size difference in reality. There is no way he face usman who is a legit welterweight/middleweight. The size difference between 170 and 155 is real.
136_Tyron_Woodley_x_Kamaru_Usman.0.jpg

As you can see, he is pretty much the same size as mcgregor on fight night. ( beautiful left by mcgregor btw )
68d25.jpg
Most of his career fights were done at WW. I think he's heavier than you're giving him credit for. I wouldn't write him off against UFC's top WWs.

27 fights
27 wins
0 defeats
0 USADA violations
11-0 in UFC
Fought Iaquinta on short notice
UFC Lightweight Champion
Deals perfectly with trash talk
Starts pre-fight press conference on time
Jumps out of cage to set things straight
All the way from Dagestan
Whoever wants some they can tweet location

Never have we seen this.
I already have him there. Khabib is the GOAT!

Most of his career fights were done at WW. I think he's heavier than you're giving him credit for. I wouldn't write him off against UFC's top WWs.
being at welterweight against cans in russia is not like in the ufc ... khabib weights 180-185 lbs during the off seasons ( before 2017 he was very fat, because of injuries, and could weight even more ), usman or woodley weight 200-205 lbs SHREDDED. Khabib aint a big boy, he doesn't carry a lot of muscle, if he move up it will be at 165 lbs, never 170 ... It is like asking usman or woodley to fight romero, the weight gap is huge when you have a 15 lbs difference.

Since when does beating tony ferguson make you the greatest fighter of all time? the guy that got beaten up by michael johnson lol
MJ KO'd Poirier, soundly beat Dariush and got Robbed, beat Edson, and he beat Tony 7 years ago.

7 years ago. 7 years ago Conor was getting subbed by Joe Duffy in 90 seconds.

I figure a few more wins and it will be taken more seriously. The goats mentioned all have long title reigns, Khabib has defended his belt exactly once and his level of competition is rather weak compared to the others.

He needs to beat Tony

Hard to talk about goat status when there is another guy in your division who you haven't fought who is at the same level at the same time. The fight needs to happen.

If he beats Dustin and Ferguson I’d start mentioning him in the top 10

If he beats Poirier I would put him in the top 8, if/when he defeats Ferguson he should get mentioned in the top 5 at least. 30-0 is no easy feat. Khabib can definitely accomplish it.

People keep mentioning beating top 10 guys but fail to realise 155 is the most talent rich division due to the average size of fighters who train from around the World, same can be said for boxing 140, 147.

MJ KO'd Poirier, soundly beat Dariush and got Robbed, beat Edson, and he beat Tony 7 years ago.

7 years ago. 7 years ago Conor was getting subbed by Joe Duffy in 90 seconds.

Nice comparisions casual.

When he defends his tittle a few times.
Somewhere between 2022 and 2032.

So to become GOAT, you have to beat Gregor Gillispie..
<45>

Has he even got a top 15 win yet ?
In the end, I think Gillespie will prove to be a top LW. But that's not even the point. The point is that Khabib hasn't faced a single high-level wrestler yet. Part of being a GOAT is being at the top long enough to face all styles.

Back