When will Carwin return?

Hes about to turn 38 years old, we might not ever see him fight again at this point

Like they said man don't be surprised to hear him just retire at this point.

I'd be surprised if he has more than one "going away" fight at this point. He'll fight a top 10 guy whenever he comes back. If he loses that, my bet is that he's done.

i say he is one more injury away from retiring, and probably just a couple of fights without injury. Too lazy to check but i think it was a minor injury and he should be able to fight again around march.

all I care is that they take him off the rankings

Dana said Carwin is going through a bout of depression and hinted he could easily not fight again. Sad to hear, but its better for him to take the time to get treatment and heal.

He may aswell retire unless he needs the money because these injury's could effect him later on in life.

He really shouldn't come back. He's done. He's just a part timer anyway.

Dana said Carwin is going through a bout of depression and hinted he could easily not fight again. Sad to hear, but its better for him to take the time to get treatment and heal.

When and where?

First I've heard of this.

He may be done. Dudes old for a fighter, has gone through several injuries, and doesn't need the money (has a good career that he never actually left behind).

I think MMA was always kind of a bucket list thing for Carwin and he took it a hell of a lot further than most, but he's got no real reason to keep overcoming adversity besides his own personal pride

He should have one more fight. If he looks bad and loses he should consider putting them up.

Let him get healthy and give him a guy he'll put down like Schaub and let him walk away.

When and where?

First I've heard of this.

He mentioned it on an interview during TUF finale, I forget which one / don't have a link. Sorry, I'm a lazy bitch.

Wouldn't be surprised if he retired, honestly. Which is too bad, love that dude.

Anyone who has him in the top 10 is an idiot. He's not even top 20
why?
Because he has a loss to JDS? (one of the 2 guys that made it to a decision)
And a loss to Brock after a first round that he almost put him out?
Name 10 guys that would beat him.
Cain, JDS, Overeem... who else? Werdum or Cormier maybe

Back