When was the last time you had a meatball?

I make my own meatball sandwiches every couple of weeks. Had one last night. It's the shit.

Believe it or not, the best meatballs I ever had were made by a Jewess.

Tell me about the meatballs

How did you make them?

My Grandmother put thyme in hers

Fry up some chopped pancetta (or salami or bacon), onions and garlic. Set aside in a bowl and let cool. Mix that into 80/20 beef or beef/veal/pork meatball mix, add eggs, salt, pepper, fresh italian parsley, cheese and bread crumbs. Mix into balls. Fry until outside is browned and throw into a sauce (san marzano tomatoes).

Add crushed red pepper to either the sauce or pancetta mix if you like spicier.

Fry up some chopped pancetta (or salami or bacon), onions and garlic. Set aside in a bowl and let cool. Mix that into 80/20 beef or beef/veal/pork meatball mix, add eggs, salt, pepper, fresh italian parsley, cheese and bread crumbs. Mix into balls. Fry until outside is browned and throw into a sauce (san marzano tomatoes).

Add crushed red pepper to either the sauce or pancetta mix if you like spicier.

That sounds so good man

Same, footlong meatball sub a week ago. Winked at the guy behind the counter to get an extra meatball. He didn't give me one, but I said thanks anyway
You better be careful, cause 1 day you might get 2 extra.

Made meatballs and marinara for my niece and nephew last week

It’s been a while. The last time I remember was at a potluck my family had at my grandmothers. There was a crockpot of BBQ’d meatballs there.

Why don't they open a restaurant where old ladies exclusively cook home cooked meals for ppl it would make a FORTUNE

DON'T STEAL MY IDEAS!!!!
Just like grandma use to make, that’s a million dollar idea!

Just like grandma use to make, that’s a million dollar idea!

Just like Grandma STILL makes

Seriously it gets old ladies out and workin and socializing

It's win win win

AND I JUST WANT A HOME COOKED MEATBALL ALREADY :mad:

<DCWhoa>

Just like Grandma STILL makes

Seriously it gets old ladies out and workin and socializing

It's win win win

AND I JUST WANT A HOME COOKED MEATBALL ALREADY :mad:

<DCWhoa>
We need to sit down and draw up an investment plan sir

We need to sit down and draw up an investment plan sir

Just show up at a Bingo hall and be like

"You all won"

All the old lades be like

<DCWhoa>

"Yes!!! You all won the chance to cook meatballs right now!!!"

Easy peasy

I have them around every Christmas at my friend's Christmas party. I made them last year or year before. We cook them with grape jelly

It's been a while

o.jpg

Probably only had meatballs twice in my life. Once, my moms spaghetti, which sucked. The other was....no surprise....a sub from Subway. That was probably 10+ years ago. It was edible, but I preferred their other subs.

It's been about 3 years. Last time I had them was with some stuffed shells. It was delicious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back