When was the last time you embarrassed yourself?

Fuzzybabyducks

Duck/pricechopper
@Gold
Reaction score
Today I walked into my house high on life because I was fresh off of a trip to price chopper which saved me soooo much money. My roommate was cooking in the kitchen and had her laptop up with a girl on it . I glanced at it and said “ what are you watching a cooking show? damn she’s hot”.

But it was a live FaceTime with one of her friends who apparently I have met before . Who has a bf and is coming down to stay in a few weeks .
I didn’t remember her until after it was pointed out I knew her.
When was last time you have done something embarrassing ?

Also do you like relish?

It was embarrassing I’d rather be caught shopping at shoprite

TS it may be embarrassing for you now, but you've planted the seed in her mind that may bloom into some awkward drunk sex when she comes down you stay in a few weeks!

For me probably when I called this woman sir, or weven I liked one of the hormonal transition posts by mistake
tenor.png

TS it may be embarrassing for you now, but you've planted the seed in her mind that may bloom into some awkward drunk sex when she comes down you stay in a few weeks!

For me probably when I called this woman Sir.
tenor.png
Oh jeez

I was doing pull ups on a soccer goal with my shirt off. A group of high school girls were playing soccer and giggling watching me. On my 3rd set I jumped up and slipped off the crossbar and landed on my ass. They cracked up. I took a bow and jogged home.

I fell asleep during a conference call this past monday and when I woke up the owners of my company were joking about how loud i was snoring.
I work at 430 am and my company always has them like late afternoon so know the feeling

I went to Sonic with my wife yesterday & I was monkeying around with our car radio not paying attention to the waitress's approach up to our window when she walked up with our order. So, suddenly she was there in my face & she was really cute. Which startled me for a sec so I saw "hi". Only it came out really heavy-throated & pervy sounding. Which embarrassed the fuck out of me & made my wife burst out laughing. Which made the waitress laugh at me too. None of which I found too damn funny. I just wanted to crawl under my seat.

And, of course, my wife hasn't let me live it down yet. LOL.

I went to Sonic with my wife yesterday & I was monkeying around with our car radio not paying attention to the waitress's approach up to our window when she walked up with our order. So, suddenly she was there in my face & she was really cute. Which startled me for a sec so I saw "hi". Only it came out really heavy-throated & pervy sounding. Which embarrassed the fuck out of me & made my wife burst out laughing. Which made the waitress laugh at me too. None of which I found too damn funny. I just wanted to crawl under my seat.

And, of course, my wife hasn't let me live it down yet. LOL.
Dude we finally after years of watching the commercials got a sonic here and it closed in under a year ,

I remember this stunning chick named diamond ( or so her name tag said) that worked there . Cute black girl . No real point to this story just typing ... I wish it was still open I liked there hotdogs and tattor tots

Plus the roller skating thing is kind of cool but I always went inside never did the roller skating drive through

Good drinks though . I liked the strawberry with runts in it

Back