When was the last time you embarrassed yourself?

Dude we finally after years of watching the commercials got a sonic here and it closed in under a year ,

I remember this stunning chick named diamond ( or so her name tag said) that worked there . Cute black girl . No real point to this story just typing ... I wish it was still open I liked there hotdogs and tattor tots

Oh, man. It's too bad that it didn't last. Their food is cheap & trashy but tasty as hell.

Sorry to hear that. I also don't give a shit about most other people's opinions about me. May or may not be a trait you'd like to cultivate. Warning, with the weed it can be overkill.
I’m may not on that

I lost the ability to be embarrassed through years of law enforcement. The worst time I can remember was when I was pat searching an inmate with a visible lump in the front of his pants and I thought he had contraband. I was a rookie and I was really thorough on my search. I berated him to tell me what he had and he just laughed. Turns out he had a gigantic hernia and I was all up in it. Other officers were laughing at me to.

Edit: I like relish.

I lost the ability to be embarrassed through years of law enforcement. The worst time I can remember was when I was pat searching an inmate with a visible lump in the front of his pants and I thought he had contraband. I was a rookie and I was really thorough on my search. I berated him to tell me what he had and he just laughed. Turns out he had a gigantic hernia and I was all up in it. Other officers were laughing at me to.

Edit: I like relish.
Did u mention relish when this happened or price chopper?

I could never be a prison guard because it seems like a shit job. Like u have to deal with bad people . Do u have to shower with the inmates or can u shower at home? I have running water at my place

Did u mention relish when this happened or price chopper?

I could never be a prison guard because it seems like a shit job. Like u have to deal with bad people . Do u have to shower with the inmates or can u shower at home? I have running water at my place

I didn't mention either relish or Price Chopper. I was an officer early on but moved up quickly. If you shower with inmates you get fired.

I didn't mention either relish or Price Chopper. I was an officer early on but moved up quickly. If you shower with inmates you get fired.
What did u move to ? Sucks u didn’t mention price chopper to bring a little joy to someone who was arrested

When I went to see Infinity War at the cinemas. The girlfriend and I went to dinner before hand and I was mega drunk off the red wine. It came time to pay the bill and I absolutely fumbled through giving the server the wrong amount of cash, which lead to me trying to explain myself, and in the process not making any sense whatsoever and coming off as an absolute retard.

The server said “okay...” and had a weird expression on his face. I couldn’t even enjoy the movie because I kept replaying the incident in my head throughout the entire film.

I still think about him to this day.

I used this as the last slide of a presentation a few years back (was vaguely around cybersecurity), got one laugh out of a room of 40.

i-changed-all-my-password-to-incorrect-198869.jpg

Due to the inability to control my anger or emotions, I embarrass myself daily. I also do and say a bunch of dumb shit that is embarrassing.

I got drunk Sunday and thought it would be a good idea to send a sexual text to my ex/sons mother. Even though I don't really want to have sex with her. She text me a few months back saying she wanted to have sex. I said we couldn't because I'm sort of seeing someone. So on Sunday I sent this: "We can have sex now but I want blowjobs and anal."

She was pissed.

Every time I drink. Luckily I don't remember most of it.

Today I walked into my house high on life because I was fresh off of a trip to price chopper which saved me soooo much money. My roommate was cooking in the kitchen and had her laptop up with a girl on it . I glanced at it and said “ what are you watching a cooking show? damn she’s hot”.

But it was a live FaceTime with one of her friends who apparently I have met before . Who has a bf and is coming down to stay in a few weeks .
I didn’t remember her until after it was pointed out I knew her.
When was last time you have done something embarrassing ?

Also do you like relish?

It was embarrassing I’d rather be caught shopping at shoprite

That doesn't sound embarrassing at all.

I get sad faced :( and made fun of by well known experts for the whole world to see anytime I misidentify a fungus, which can be embarrassing. But that's how the community works and it happens to everyone. It's an effective teaching tool.

Depends on your standards. I fuck up every day, but I also try to take note of it & then improve myself.

Reactions: Zer
Back