When was the last time you cried?

Happy cry: almost 6 yrs ago when my son was born

Sad cry: couple months ago when I found out my grandmother cant walk anymore

Drunk cry: watched karate kid like a yr ago and cried at the end lol

Cobra kai on wednesday !!!

Watched my dad take his last breath in hospice. 2015

didn't cry but teared up when I saw my brother yesterday at my family gathering. he's been battling major alcoholism for a long time and has been getting worse of late. he was sober, but shaking like crazy, even thinner than last I'd seen him, had a fat lip from falling on his face drunk a few nights before.
he was shaking so bad and could barely walk and mentioned feeling like he was about to have a seizure so I took him to the hospital. he's scheduled to go to rehab (for the fourth or fifth time) again next month but I fear he may not make it that long.
My brother also struggled horribly with addiction. It’s was super hard to watch because every day I thought I wake up to hear the news that he was dead. His vice was meth, which I know is a little different than alcohol. But he came out of it and turned his life around man so there’s hope for your brother too. I don’t know what part of the world you live in but if he’s serious about getting help I can give you some info on the place my brother went too, which he now mentors at.

The last time I cried was a few months ago, driving in my truck. Just thinking about a good friend I lost a few years ago.

My mom passed away 2 years ago. I cried a lot and I still cry now when I remember her, happens a lot when I'm driving. I still couldn't believe what happened. It's like it's all a dream. Can't focus on anything and can't look at people in the face. I always look through and start thinking about something else. My mom's death broke me.

I actually tear up all the time watching movies. But for real life stuff, I can't even really recall.

I often cry in the opera. Last time was two weeks ago seeing Nabucco.

This past Friday, I was drunk and crying again about 9/11, because I clicked on a reccomend video on youtube. Shit is still hard to swallow until today.

<DCrying>

I got teary eyed when watching Tiger Woods won the Masters after 15 years.

I have cried more in the past three weeks than I have in my entire life. My Grandfather passed away and we were very close, I still can't believe he is gone.:(

few days ago when i got my yellow card

Back