When was the last time you cried?

I dunno probably a few weeks ago. Chronic depression and anxiety, feel like I'm going to have a nervous breakdown etc.

Is normal.

Don't remember,
But if I did,
I was drunk.

Just shed some tears during the movie Breakthrough yesterday.

The worse I ever cried in a movie was Hachi. That was rough.

didn't cry but teared up when I saw my brother yesterday at my family gathering. he's been battling major alcoholism for a long time and has been getting worse of late. he was sober, but shaking like crazy, even thinner than last I'd seen him, had a fat lip from falling on his face drunk a few nights before.
he was shaking so bad and could barely walk and mentioned feeling like he was about to have a seizure so I took him to the hospital. he's scheduled to go to rehab (for the fourth or fifth time) again next month but I fear he may not make it that long.

My grandma died around noon on Thursday. I hadn’t cried for years, but when I told my job and started driving home, I did properly cry. I started and stopped, then couldn’t help myself and started again.
Today was the funeral and I did cry a little bit, but not much.
It’s good to know that I’m still human, after not crying for years I wasn’t even sure it was inside me anymore.
My father’s side of the family is Jewish, so this was a Jewish funeral, I had to throw three clumps of dirt over the casket. It was tough.
What a sad thread, but appreciated, while I didn’t click on sherdog to talk about that, it does remind you that we’re all human and have heavy shit to deal with occasionally.

When I watched the return of the king a few weeks ago and frodo couldnt throw the ring in the fire I was a mess

Im trying to be a recovering addict and that kicked me right in my feelings about how hard it can be to let go of the things that are killing you

2 months ago- my dog died- last time before that was 11 years ago- my other dog died.

Flame away
this was the first thing I thought about... my dog died 2 weeks ago had him since I was 6 I’m 21 now I held it in all day at work but when I got home late at night and crawled into bed I couldn’t help but shed a few tears for my long lost brother lol. I am not ashamed

Reading the story of Sue Roux, @Sir Galahad

9Jm6wcbN7GOouxxelm9w5oJPCbeZxFj7.jpg

When my dog died a couple months ago. Before that I don't remember the last time I cried.

2 years ago when my dog died, before that I shed a few tears when my daughter was born.

It was a couple of weeks ago when my super hot super model wife misplaced my keys to the Ferrari. It was horrible and I was force to drive my Bentley while crying.

I actually did it, I just trolled and it felt great. Hopefully no one will ever finds out.
<13>

It was a couple of weeks ago when my super hot super model wife misplaced my keys to the Ferrari. It was horrible and I was force to drive my Bentley while crying.

I actually did it, I just trolled and it felt great. Hopefully no one will ever finds out.
<13>
now add wit.

Happy cry: almost 6 yrs ago when my son was born

Sad cry: couple months ago when I found out my grandmother cant walk anymore

Drunk cry: watched karate kid like a yr ago and cried at the end lol

Back