When two people in love end up in pure hate...

It may shock you TS, but it's more common for young couples to transition from pure love to hate than total apathy.

I ended up hating someone for leaving dishes in the sink when the dishwasher is a foot away and for squeezing the toothpaste tube from the middle like a savage instead of the bottom like a decent human-being
Just reading that made me angry.

How does this happen!?

How do you go from seeing a guy and s girl madly in love who both have deep affection to each other and then they end up hating each other like crazy. It's insane, a couple who can't stop looking each other fondly and both euphoric about one another end up feeling different.

Keep in mind I understand love and hate are the same while indifference is the opposite but I can't understand falling out of love. I see shit tons of relationships fail because of lust beca use it wears off but I never understood failed relationships that were love based.

Marriage

TS love does not require friendship and many people in love truly are not friends. A true friendship never develops and therefore TS when that love sours they easily go to hate.

I always say a great friendship with a S.O is harder to develop and more important than a passionate love life because the latter is definitely going to fade.

Love and hate are the same thing, there is no discernable difference.

Girl I’m banging now caught her husband cheating on her 4 years ago. They had a kid and she put on a few...she is a dime, even with 20lbs more on her. He made her feel bad so she stopped wanting to have sex. She caught him cheating and he acted like an asshole when caught and blamed her. They decided to stay together for the kid but she hates him now. He also hates her because he is a narcissist and he can’t handle her not banging him.she realized he was a mistake. Everywhere we go guys drool over her.....she is into me because all I do is show her I care....something he could never do.

Girl I’m banging now caught her husband cheating on her 4 years ago. They had a kid and she put on a few...she is a dime, even with 20lbs more on her. He made her feel bad so she stopped wanting to have sex. She caught him cheating and he acted like an asshole when caught and blamed her. They decided to stay together for the kid but she hates him now. He also hates her because he is a narcissist and he can’t handle her not banging him.she realized he was a mistake. Everywhere we go guys drool over her.....she is into me because all I do is show her I care....something he could never do.
Wait so you're white knight banging a married woman?

People get insanely upset when people they could previously control no longer let them.

<Fedor23>

Explain?

TS love does not require friendship and many people in love truly are not friends. A true friendship never develops and therefore TS when that love sours they easily go to hate.

I always say a great friendship with a S.O is harder to develop and more important than a passionate love life because the latter is definitely going to fade.

This makes so much sense. I feel that if you have a great friendship with a chick first then feelings, its going to be so much better. Its like an evolution, great friend becomes a person you develop feelings for and since there is friendship already built in before infatuation, you can express and communicate better.

A lot of hatred in what was once a loving relationship comes from a lengthy build-up of resentment about issues not even related to a spouse. When you share your life with someone, disappointment in that life can become disappointment with them. People who have trouble taking responsibility for their decisions focus that negativity outward on the nearest target.

Hatred properly conceived is much purer. True hatred requires knowing someone to their core (possibly as a result of having loved them) and being utterly repulsed by the most foundational truths of their person. It's not annoyance about habits or disappointment about life outcomes, but an immediate and visceral opposition and disgust aimed at what they are in the deepest, most meaningful way. The cherry on the cake is the rage that comes out of any perceived deception or guilt about having ever come so close to such a person in the first place.

Anywho, you take the good you take the bad.

Simple, people, including myself, by nature are sick sons of bitches..

... <LikeReally5>

dont do us a dirty and not post pics of her.

The volatility of emotion is nitro glycerine high. Im on a lifelong quest to gain mastery over them and Im optimistic for success, but when Im swearing at some piece of shit that just cut me off I know I have a long long way to go.

Ima tell u the truth. That’s called being a loser. It’s a lot of relationships myths .was once stuck with a girl cus she was cute and I didn’t want to be out on the prowl. Then I bossed the fuck up . Moved on and told my self ima start one conversation per day . Shit changed my life . Ur a weak male if u stay in a toxic relationship, or allow disrespect. Stop watching James Bond and socialize . It’s crazy when u discover who was will actually fuck with u. It’s crazy it be the fine chicks who like when appproach them.

This makes so much sense. I feel that if you have a great friendship with a chick first then feelings, its going to be so much better. Its like an evolution, great friend becomes a person you develop feelings for and since there is friendship already built in before infatuation, you can express and communicate better.
Ya but the friendship with the S.O does not have to come first or before the love. It just needs to happen.

For many women, for whatever reason if the friendship happens first it kills the romance or passion for her. Friendzoned for life. Not in all instances, but in a large amount of instances. So you can have the passion and love first but it is vital to work on and actually develop a true friendship with your S.O which many married people do not do

How does this happen!?

How do you go from seeing a guy and s girl madly in love who both have deep affection to each other and then they end up hating each other like crazy. It's insane, a couple who can't stop looking each other fondly and both euphoric about one another end up feeling different.

Keep in mind I understand love and hate are the same while indifference is the opposite but I can't understand falling out of love. I see shit tons of relationships fail because of lust beca use it wears off but I never understood failed relationships that were love based.
Read up on Agape Love. Much more pure than this BS "love" we experience.

The volatility of emotion is nitro glycerine high. Im on a lifelong quest to gain mastery over them and Im optimistic for success, but when Im swearing at some piece of shit that just cut me off I know I have a long long way to go.

Same here. I’m pretty much on a quest to be Vulcan. Right now, I am at what I would call Angry Vulcan. I seem to be able to maintain stoicism, except for when someone pulls a piece of shit move on the freeway or something.

It takes a lot to make me angry. But once I am angry, it’s like trying to stop a freight train that is carrying nothing but hate in its cars. It’s just shipping hate for some reason. Maybe someone ordered it. Idk. But the point is, it has trouble stopping.

Back