When the MARXISTS try to make you call a man "Mrs"-- REFUSE/RESIST

That's an incidence of correlation. Postmodernism isn't inherent to Marxism, and Karl Marx didn't preoccupy his work with transgenderism.

You aren't going to sway educated people with specious arguments that are upside-down.

Lol, be less stupid. Postmodernism and the left have their roots in Marxism. Sorry it is too difficult of a concept for you to understand they just swapped the proletariat and bourgeoisie (sp?) for X majority group and Y minority group.

Postmodernism has its roots in Marxism. I will trust the words of a pretty highly respected behavioral psychologist over yours. I am just regurgitating what Peterson said.

You are not going to sway anyone with your feelings.

But here are some facts, and you continue with your feelings. Shit, I guess Derida also knows fuckall about postmodernism.....Oh, and look at the big ass text and see if it matches up to what Peterson is saying (and I am regurgatating).

"A Postmodernist approach to history in some ways mimics Marxism, which is understandable since the fountainheads of Postmodernism have Marxism in their intellectual genealogies. A distinct residue of Marxist critique remains in their work, providing them with the dichotomizing perspective so blatant in the Marxist vision of class struggle. Derrida admits that his deconstruction is a radicalization “within the tradition of a certain Marxism, in a certain spirit of Marxism.”1

Specifically the Postmodern historian mimics Marxist understanding of the ideological nature of writing history. While Marxists focus on the proletariat rising against the bourgeoisies, Postmodernists focus on one gender, race, or socially identifiable group in a struggle for dominion over another. Gene Veith explains, “Post-Marxist radicalism constructs new revolutionary ideologies by replacing Marx’s concern for the oppressed working class with other oppressed groups (blacks, women, gays). Status and moral legitimacy come from being ‘excluded from power.’ The victim has the favored role....To be black, female or gay is to enjoy a sort of secular sainthood. But even these categories are segmenting into ever-smaller sects of victim hood.”2 Such an approach does little to draw society together toward harmonious civility. Rather, it engenders a new tribalism, pitting every group against the other in an attempt to gain moral standing by becoming the greatest victim."

http://www.allaboutworldview.org/postmodern-history-marxist-derivatives-and-departure-faq.htm

Lol, be less stupid. Postmodernism and the left have their roots in Marxism. Sorry it is too difficult of a concept for you to understand they just swapped the proletariat and bourgeoisie (sp?) for X majority group and Y minority group.

Postmodernism has its roots in Marxism. I will trust the words of a pretty highly respected behavioral psychologist over yours. I am just regurgitating what Peterson said.

You are not going to sway anyone with your feelings.

But here are some facts, and you continue with your feelings. Shit, I guess Derida also knows fuckall about postmodernism.....Oh, and look at the big ass text and see if it matches up to what Peterson is saying (and I am regurgatating).

"A Postmodernist approach to history in some ways mimics Marxism, which is understandable since the fountainheads of Postmodernism have Marxism in their intellectual genealogies. A distinct residue of Marxist critique remains in their work, providing them with the dichotomizing perspective so blatant in the Marxist vision of class struggle. Derrida admits that his deconstruction is a radicalization “within the tradition of a certain Marxism, in a certain spirit of Marxism.”1

Specifically the Postmodern historian mimics Marxist understanding of the ideological nature of writing history. While Marxists focus on the proletariat rising against the bourgeoisies, Postmodernists focus on one gender, race, or socially identifiable group in a struggle for dominion over another. Gene Veith explains, “Post-Marxist radicalism constructs new revolutionary ideologies by replacing Marx’s concern for the oppressed working class with other oppressed groups (blacks, women, gays). Status and moral legitimacy come from being ‘excluded from power.’ The victim has the favored role....To be black, female or gay is to enjoy a sort of secular sainthood. But even these categories are segmenting into ever-smaller sects of victim hood.”2 Such an approach does little to draw society together toward harmonious civility. Rather, it engenders a new tribalism, pitting every group against the other in an attempt to gain moral standing by becoming the greatest victim."

http://www.allaboutworldview.org/postmodern-history-marxist-derivatives-and-departure-faq.htm
Try reading "postmodernism isn't inherent to Marxism" again, and then this time comprehend it.

Try reading "postmodernism isn't inherent to Marxism" again, and then this time comprehend it.

Do you mind posting where this is said?
Do you have no rebuttal to the info and videos I posted?
Are you a little girl or do you just argue like one? You know, all feelings and no facts?

But I have a feeling the above is as good as your argument is going to get. Maybe you should just stop replying to me now. Go crawl up into your intellectual assball.

Do you mind posting where this is said?
I said it. It's the very comment you attacked. How have you already forgotten that? Here's where you fucked up:
"Postmodernism isn't inherent to Marxism" "Marxism isn't inherent to postmodernism".
Do you have no rebuttal to the info and videos I posted?
Why would I require a rebuttal to an argument attacking a position I never adopted?
Are you a little girl or do you just argue like one? You know, all feelings and no facts?

But I have a feeling the above is as good as your argument is going to get. Maybe you should just stop replying to me now. Go crawl up into your intellectual assball.
Well look who is salty as shit he got scalped this morning:
http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/130344799/

"Postmodernism isn't inherent to Marxism" "Marxism isn't inherent to postmodernism".

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/130344799/

Ok, so you said that. My point is that post-modernism has its roots in Marxism or maybe even a mutation of it. That is has the same characteristic of one group being responsible for the misery of another.
This is supported from the video and text sources I posted. You have not posted any evidence to the contrary but seem to have an issue with it....not sure what it is exactly.

You seemed to disagree with this but your only evidence was something you said.

Are you actually arguing with any of my statements? If so, what is your argument and your evidence other than you said so?

Ok, so you said that. My point is that post-modernism has its roots in Marxism or maybe even a mutation of it. That is has the same characteristic of one group being responsible for the misery of another.
This is supported from the video and text sources I posted. You have not posted any evidence to the contrary but seem to have an issue with it....not sure what it is exactly.

You seemed to disagree with this but your only evidence was something you said.

Are you actually arguing with any of my statements? If so, what is your argument and your evidence other than you said so?
The freaking thread title, man. Jesus, are you Dory from Finding Nemo?

Focus!

The freaking thread title, man. Jesus, are you Dory from Finding Nemo?

Focus!

Hey, I got it. This is what you do. You do not argue any of my points and only want to troll me. If we ever engage in debate again, I will make sure that you state what you are arguing and your evidence. My bad.

I have been thinking and I really don't care about arguing with losers over the internet. By all means, keep doing it. Maybe I have just grown tired of it. I want to maybe make some funny posts and shit. But to sit here and debate dorks I would not bother talking to in real life, meh, just don't have time anymore.

Thanks for reminding me.

Back