When the MARXISTS try to make you call a man "Mrs"-- REFUSE/RESIST

ReAnimator Reagan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The Marxists are now trying to force us to believe a fantasy and if you do not play ball they will come after you with a gun. They will stick you in jail and force you to be brainwashed to get out.

Refuse! Resist. Fuck these assholes.

/cliffs if a man wants to be called mrs and you can him mr in CANADA they can lock you up and force you to attend sensitivity training.

Yeah, some freedom Canada.

It's certainly creeping in.

I think the biggest impact is that it creates uncertainty, and thus fear. Nobody is going to know all the social rules one must obey in order to not breach human rights tribunal enforced rules.

And it is also very ambiguous in implementation, so that casts a very wide net.

This is in reference to the new Canadian Bill C-16 as well as the much larger ideologically driven push for re-education and thought crimes.

Because everyone knows there's nothing a Marxist wants more than to distract the workers from class struggle and turn them against one another by means of identity politics.

Any more Sepultura songs you want to post?

Because everyone knows there's nothing a Marxist wants more than to distract the workers from class struggle and turn them against one another by means of identity politics.

NeoMarxist ideology is not based on the economic class lines of old (although it is simmering underneath). It's based on power and oppression along race, gender, and sexual identity primarily. This is the new battle ground in which NeoMarxists agitate and organize to implement their game. The 'oppressed' are supposed to 'struggle' against the 'oppressor', as defined by the new ideology.

The economic class game failed to ignite enough discord in developed Western nations that have a large middle class, and most people have their immediate needs covered. Hence the repackaging and reformulating of strategy.

Last edited:
NeoMarxist ideology is not based on the economic class lines of old. It's based on power and oppression along race, gender, and sexual identity primarily. This is the new battle ground in which NeoMarxists agitate and organize to implement their game. The 'oppressed' are supposed to 'struggle' against the 'oppressor', as defined by the new ideology.

The economic class game failed to ignite enough discord in developed Western nations that have a large middle class, and most people have their mediate needs covered. Hence the repackaging and reformulating of strategy.

You're like a dog with a bone with this utter bullshit.

The whole thing comes down to the right hating Marxism and the right hating SJW identity politics and wanting to therefore conflate these diametrically opposed paradigms in order to kill two birds with one stone.

It would be like me saying, OK, I
1) hate Hitler and
2) hate Zionism.

So why don't I just start to refer to Zionism as "Naziism".

Yeah, that' the ticket.

The whole thing comes down to the right hating Marxism and the right hating SJW identity politics and wanting to therefore conflate these diametrically opposed paradigms in order to kill two birds with one stone.

1) hate Hitler and
2) hate Zionism.

Yeah, that' the ticket.

I just explained what it is in the post you quoted. It's certainly true that I'm not a fan though.

NeoMarxist ideology is not based on the economic class lines of old (although it is simmering underneath). It's based on power and oppression along race, gender, and sexual identity primarily. This is the new battle ground in which NeoMarxists agitate and organize to implement their game. The 'oppressed' are supposed to 'struggle' against the 'oppressor', as defined by the new ideology.

The economic class game failed to ignite enough discord in developed Western nations that have a large middle class, and most people have their mediate needs covered. Hence the repackaging and reformulating of strategy.

Who are all these New Marxists that are taking over America and Canada?

Given Engels and Marx views on Gays Could this still be called NeoMarxisms?
I mean wouldn't it have to at least something to do with Marx and Engles to be considered Marxism?
Specially Engels hated the gays more than Rick Santorum.

Not sure if you have ever read anything from Karl Ulrich? He was another German writer that lived around the same time.
He tried to link gay rights to the worker's movement with Engels and Marx. And especially Engels hated that guy.
He went after other gays as well in the worker movement. But Ulrich is sort of the biggest name.

I don't know about "Marxists" but there's some very powerful people behind all this gender bending shit, big money and influence. It's been an impressive feat of social engineering that I feel will be studied for centuries, if we don't somehow blow up the planet that is.

Given Engels and Marx views on Gays Could this still be called NeoMarxisms?
I mean wouldn't it have to at least something to do with Marx and Engles to be considered Marxism?
Specially Engels hated the gays more than Rick Santorum.

Not sure if you have ever read anything from Karl Ulrich? He was another German writer that lived around the same time.
He tried to link gay rights to the worker's movement with Engels and Marx. And specially Engels hated that guy.
He went after other gays as well in the worker movement as well. But Ulrich is sort of the biggest name.

LGBT is used as a vehicle. It isn't done out of love for gay people, or trans people. It's a means to an ends.

But, this ideology was constructed after Marx and Engels died and I have no idea if they'd dig it. From what I understand it is built on top of Marxist ideology but it isn't entirely the same obviously

Some relevant background on this ideology
https://archive.is/YzkIS (archived wiki link before it was moved/re-organized)

Frankfurt school, which is generally credited for birthing it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

I think it is basically 'Marxism isn't going to work as is, so we need to come up with another way to bring about a revolution and install a communist system'

Please do not seek to understand Marxism through some weird right-wing conspiracy theorist you find in a fringe sports forum. If you genuinely are curious, there are many leftist forums filled with persons who will happily explain and try to address whatever concerns you have.

1) hate Hitler and
2) hate Zionism.

Yeah, that' the ticket.
Sjws vote left.

Back