When "take that sh*t to the suburbs" goes wrong

The week prior, this area was targeted by 4 thugs in a car cruising through alleys robbing people cleaning out their garages. Makes me want to get a ccw.

people in wisconsin are so nice too. makes me fucking sick these people have to be exposed to vagaries of the "youths"

Damn. He was just trying to spread the word of Jesus.

Fuck that bald guy in the sweater vest. 1030 isnt a strange time to walk a dog its just before bed and pretty normal. Second if these 2 assholes hadnt pulled a gun on this poor fool and tried to jack his shit he probably wouldnt have shot them. I feel bad for the dude he gets to carry it and all he probably wanted to do was walk his god damn dog and get back to modded skyrim

Im offended the neighbors acting like its some kinda tragedy. I used to get my house broken into all the time in the slum I used to live in and I seriously hope every thief gets they god damn head blown off. Its mine you cant have it. Get a job or get some kinda welfare, mooch off a girl or your moms or go sell some dope even . Plenty of ways to make money without a strong arm

Meanwhile in Canada, self-defense can be interpreted as a criminal act :rolleyes::rolleyes::

Canada isn't plagued with crime like the US.

We don't have to wear reflective clothing at night because the fear of this happening to us, is not high.

It's i
This is riveting political debate, I tell you. By the way, this happened in the CITY of Milwaukee, so it doesn't even meet your own SUBURBAN criteria.

<{nope}>
its suburban compared to the ghetto, and if you wanted political debate, why click the thread?

If Obama had a child his name would be Deontay.

"How do you explain things like this your kids?"

Give me a shot at it, I am willing to bet I would pass the test with flying colors.

In before: He was a nice young kid and the only picture they have of him when he looks clean cut and well-dressed so they didn't have to shoot him.

This shooter is obviously racist...why couldn't be just shoot the gun out of the would be robbers's hand?. Clearly because he was black.
"Why did the shooter have a gun in the first place." - Shit stains mother

The week prior, this area was targeted by 4 thugs in a car cruising through alleys robbing people cleaning out their garages. Makes me want to get a ccw.
Couple of these should do the trick
latest

video intrigued me enough to look it up, janitor was not charged in the end.

"The facts as stated indicate that on March 12, 2014, Jeremy Rossetto went to 1410 N. 27th Street in Milwaukee to change some fire extinguishers. While at the apartment building Mr. Rossetto became involved in a verbal confrontation with James Bell, Anmarie Miller and Clarence Alls. At one point Bell grabbed Rossetto from behind and pulled him down onto the stairs. Alls punched Rossetto at least once, and Miller began hitting Rossetto with a small souvenir type bat. Rossetto gained control of his gun and shot Miller in the chest as she was hitting him with the bat. Seven seconds later Rossetto shot Bell in the chest. The evidence indicates that when Rossetto shot Bell, Bell had a chokehold on Rossetto. 10 This version of facts is corroborated by the cell phone video taken by Demetrius Butler. These facts are also corroborated by independent witness Robin Nesbit, and the aunt of James Bell, Donnette Williams, who indicated to police that she saw Bell’s arms around Rossetto and Bell had pulled Rossetto down to the stairs. The cell phone video and observations of Butler corroborate the observations by Williams. Tisdale Griffin, an independent witness, also stated he saw Bell choking Rossetto on the stairs of the apartment building. Griffin also observed Miller striking Rossetto with the bat, as Bell was choking Rossetto. Rossetto pulled out a gun and shot Miller. Griffin observed Rossetto turn while Bell was holding him and shoot Bell in his chest. These credible facts show the State could not prove that Jeremy Rossetto was not using proper force as necessary to terminate what he believed to be an unlawful interference with his person, and he reasonably believed that the force used was necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself. Thus, there will be no charges tendered against Jeremy Rossetto."

http://media.jrn.com/documents/Rossetto27thStshooting.pdf

Back