When "take that sh*t to the suburbs" goes wrong

"deonte"

when theres a way to sympathize with the person shot, they put "black teen" in the headline

when there is no redeeming actions in the story, they just put "robber"

Saw a comment arguing that you have to be in grave danger to shoot someone and the shooter should be charged lmao

It's hilarious that gun grabbers will defend actual criminals over applauding some justice.

Or they just put 'Deonte'

not in the headline though

RIYPEFn.jpg

there was no way to spin this one, so they just put robber, and put "deonte" in the story

Was looking at the map at the bottom of the article...the name of the neighborhood just north of W Oklahoma Ave and S 60th:

staticmap

<{danawhoah}><24><6>

"Officials also say Thomas' co-actor, an 18-year-old Milwaukee man, was also shot during the altercation. He apparently went to the neighborhood near 24th and Ruby after the incident -- and has since been taken into custody.

euclid2.jpg

Police say he may have been involved in another shooting that occurred there Tuesday night.

Officials say one of the two suspects in this case had a firearm."

They're likely tied to another robbery, and one of them was armed. I'll go out on a limb and say that if they successfully robbed this guy, he wouldn't have been the last. How long would it have been before one of the victims was shot/killed?

If there was ever an ideal scenario to justify concealed carry, this seems to be it. The man should be applauded for neutralizing the suspects without injuring anyone else.

This is a good reminder that some of those gun homicide stats are actually a positive.

imagine being in the situation and thinking if you have enough time to pull your gun , cock it and aim it before you get shot. the guy must have balls of steel

imagine being in the situation and thinking if you have enough time to pull your gun , cock it and aim it before you get shot. the guy must have balls of steel
If you are carrying a weapon it should have a round in the chamber and be ready to fire as soon as it is out of the holster. 1.5 seconds from start to gunfire and if it is hidden the attacker shouldn't about it until you are shooting.

If you are carrying a weapon it should have a round in the chamber and be ready to fire as soon as it is out of the holster. 1.5 seconds from start to gunfire and if it is hidden the attacker shouldn't about it until you are shooting.
I imagine most people who carry concealed don't have a round in the chamber

That defeats the purpose entirely. Legal carriers will have that in a holster with a round in the chamber.

That defeats the purpose entirely. Legal carriers will have that in a holster with a round in the chamber.
Well I don't know, I'll have to take your word for it, I don't have a cc license, I do have a glock which doesn't have an external safety, I'm not sure i'd feel comfortable walking around with it chambered all the time

Well I don't know, I'll have to take your word for it, I don't have a cc license, I do have a glock which doesn't have an external safety, I'm not sure i'd feel comfortable walking around with it chambered all the time

I hear you, but it won't pull its own trigger.

My XD doesn't have one as well. That why you use a hard case holster. The weapon will not discharge unless you squeeze that trigger with the grip lever pressed as well.

You always carry with one in the chamber if you're being serious about self defense. You don't want to pull a gun that you know isn't going to work right from the get go.

Just when those boys were turning their life around no doubt.

Back