When someone like Conor and Faber get injured in a fight, they pretend like they're fine.

Lol Conor hurt his knee after taking Max down already.

STFU.

Conor blamed weight as soon as he lost...It was his first fucking words out of his mouth when he talked to rogan.

Breaking your fucking hand is much more than any injury that Conor has ever had.

Conor just loved mentioning 170lbs and weight during the interview...LMFAO.

You STFU nate is still complaining about his "injuries" and said he has them cued up if need be what a bitch! Take your fucking loss and go back to the drawing board

After reading this thread, I say Clay Vs Conor is the match to make now.

Pettis was good but Pettis woudlve easily beat Clay just a year or so later is my point.
Maybe but Pettis seems to struggle if he can't keep the fight at a distance , his submission game has always been pretty solid but he never came close to submitting Guida

You just love mentioning Conor.
504229.jpg

You completely missed the point and just went off on a hate-tangent. Conor and Faber (and many others) are poker faced when hurt during fights. Not every fighter is able to stay calm when injured.

I do feel Pettis is something of a front-runner and doesn't hold it together during matches when things don't go well for him.
I addressed the point.

Breaking your fucking hand is much harder to hide....Conor has never experienced that, so it's unfair to say that he could hide it.

I mentioned the excuse of Conor because the OP said that Pettis did it just to make up an excuse.

So it was relevant...Conor made weight as his excuse...You really think, that he wouldn't do that with a broken hand? You are delusional if you say that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back