When someone like Conor and Faber get injured in a fight, they pretend like they're fine.

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You don't even know it until the fight is over.

When a quitter like Pettis get injured, they give out a "subtle" sign that they are injured so they can make excuses later while trying to coast to a decision loss.

Faber broke both hands and started swinging with elbows. Conor hurt his knees, and went for the takedown. He hurt his legs when kicking Nate in the second fight and simply stopped kicking, but never turned it or shake it and kept a stoic face and went with punches.

Pettis will never ever be champ again. He won the lottery to even get a title at any point in his career.

STFU.

Conor blamed weight as soon as he lost...It was his first fucking words out of his mouth when he talked to rogan.

Breaking your fucking hand is much more than any injury that Conor has ever had.

Conor just loved mentioning 170lbs and weight during the interview...LMFAO.

KOing Lauzon then Cowboy, then submitting Bendo and Gil Melendez isn't luck.

Every guy reacts differently to injury, and let's not pretend Conor didn't offer excuses when he got brutally finished by 19-11 Nate.

pettis won the the title in 2 different orgs. Also i dont think he was finished till last fight, but i guess you are caling him a quitter for coasting to a dec loss. I think there are better fighters than pettis but that doesnt diminish his accomplishments.

STFU.

Conor blamed weight as soon as he lost...It was his first fucking words out of his mouth when he talked to rogan.

Breaking your fucking hand is much more than any injury that Conor has ever had.

You completely missed the point and just went off on a hate-tangent. Conor and Faber (and many others) are poker faced when hurt during fights. Not every fighter is able to stay calm when injured.

I do feel Pettis is something of a front-runner and doesn't hold it together during matches when things don't go well for him.

STFU.

That's not what the thread is about at all, moron.

You completely missed the point and just went off on a hate-tangent. Conor and Faber (and many others) are poker faced when hurt during fights. Not every fighter is able to stay calm when injured.

I do feel Pettis is something of a front-runner and doesn't hold it together during matches when things don't go well for him.

I like Pettis, but I think getting touched up by Max and then the hand injury def disheartened him. The body kick and punches just put the nail in the coffin.

It's a fight, people get hurt and fight through it. Not sure why Conor is mentioned 'he hurt his leg while kicking', well duh. Kicking on a block hurts like crazy, and he stopped kicking. Would you expect him to say to his corner that he 'hurt' his leg? And of course he keeps a stoic face, as do almost all fighters. You don't show your opponent if you're hurt.

People will say anything to stick a feather up Conors rectum. Name people like Jones vs Chael, where he almost snapped his toe of or Saku with one ear, not always Conor.

Pettis BTW apparently didn't break his hand.

You don't even know it until the fight is over.

When a quitter like Pettis get injured, they give out a "subtle" sign that they are injured so they can make excuses later while trying to coast to a decision loss.

Faber broke both hands and started swinging with elbows. Conor hurt his knees, and went for the takedown. He hurt his legs when kicking Nate in the second fight and simply stopped kicking, but never turned it or shake it and kept a stoic face and went with punches.

Pettis will never ever be champ again. He won the lottery to even get a title at any point in his career.

You moron, Pettis' hand was messed up but he didnt make it obvious. But making it obvious or not is the last thing on his mind...the dude got INJURED.

I like Pettis, but I think getting touched up by Max and then the hand injury def disheartened him. The body kick and punches just put the nail in the coffin.
I like Pettis too, just don't think he handles being on the losing side too well in fights. When he's winning and confident he is brilliant.

Didn't it come out that his hands were not even broken?

Last edited:
Clay was pretty good for a while there, plus styles and fights and all that. He was all wrong for Pettis.

I think Clay would have been a pretty tough fight for Conor.

I think Clay would have been a pretty tough fight for Conor.
A few years ago, absolutely. He was durable, persistent with his TDs and very good at holding guys down. Could easily have been a (pretty boring) 30-27 to Guida.

Back