When Khabib gets his hands on you can be anybody especially post USADA

MJ is 10x the striker sloppy ass Fergusson is who over extends on ever strike and gets countered like a wild bum.

You are correct. Khabib is very good at grabbing and holding people.

i dont think he ever gets to that point against a striker like conor.

Strength is outrageous. MJ isn’t a weak guy but he couldn’t break Khabibs grip for longer than a second. His ability to just grab and hold an arm the entire time he is on top is so impressive. And while I get that people talk shit on his injuries he is still the most exciting grappler to watch besides Damian Maia and maybe even more than Damian Maia. Sure you don’t often see a ko but you get to see someone who is as good as it gets in his area dominate and impose his will non stop and there is something impressive about that. Having said that his striking is a little sub par and if he tries to prove he can stand with Tony like he tried with MJ he won’t last long. I highly doubt that he would be that unintelligent but you never know. Either way War Khabib. Besides if Tony wins we won’t get to see Lando get his rematch anytime soon. Full camp Lando is a huge challenge for any fighter and I can see him becoming champ somewhere down the road.
think u need to work on your english bro

What about Kobe Bryant's surgery in Germany ?

I think that fixed him for a while. They inserted artificial plasma in his knees or some shit.... I'm not a doctor, it' just a broxplenation.

Maybe the procedure is too expensive for UFC fighters...
Its called regenekine. Definitely legit. Don't think It's that expensive, maybe like 10 grand.

Back