When Khabib gets his hands on you can be anybody especially post USADA

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Strength is outrageous. MJ isn’t a weak guy but he couldn’t break Khabibs grip for longer than a second. His ability to just grab and hold an arm the entire time he is on top is so impressive. And while I get that people talk shit on his injuries he is still the most exciting grappler to watch besides Damian Maia and maybe even more than Damian Maia. Sure you don’t often see a ko but you get to see someone who is as good as it gets in his area dominate and impose his will non stop and there is something impressive about that. Having said that his striking is a little sub par and if he tries to prove he can stand with Tony like he tried with MJ he won’t last long. I highly doubt that he would be that unintelligent but you never know. Either way War Khabib. Besides if Tony wins we won’t get to see Lando get his rematch anytime soon. Full camp Lando is a huge challenge for any fighter and I can see him becoming champ somewhere down the road.

Guy wrestlers with DC and other beasts at AKA,ofc he is strong,but combined with his skill thats a deadly combo.

Love watching him fight and as a Conor fan? I scurred/shook or whatever the latest in-word is.

Khabib's grappling is out of this world. If he can develop a good striking game that allows him to get inside, he'll be almost unbeatable.

The only way I see anyone beating him is if they're able to keep Khabib at distance and strike with him,...Easier said than done..

reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif

in before..."something, something...blanket"

Guy wrestlers with DC and other beasts at AKA,ofc he is strong,but combined with his skill thats a deadly combo.
Combined with all of that is a long history of injuries and unreliability. He's a grappler with paper knees and he's not even 30 yet.

Combined with all of that is a long history of injuries and unreliability. He's a grappler with paper knees and he's not even 30 yet.
Sad but true.But it seems things are getting better with him and that problem.It would be a disaster that injuries steal him from us.

When Khabib gets his hands on you studies show excessive sugar consumption may lead to diabetes later in life.

Sad but true.But it seems things are getting better with him and that problem.It would be a disaster that injuries steal him from us.
Knees will only get worse and worse. No surgery can fix bum knees

Knees will only get worse and worse. No surgery can fix bum knees

What about Kobe Bryant's surgery in Germany ?

I think that fixed him for a while. They inserted artificial plasma in his knees or some shit.... I'm not a doctor, it' just a broxplenation.

Maybe the procedure is too expensive for UFC fighters...

Bears dont even wanna fuck with Khabib anymore. They have to really go DEEP into siberia to find bears that aint heard of him yet,for training partners.

Wut

But I agree, he is a beast and will show everyone how strong his grappling is

In b4 "but but 24-0 but just cans " "edward couldn't get him down" "doesn't deserve Conor" "Poirier, Aldo"...just beating the crybabies to it

The only thing I know for certain is

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back