When Jones loses to Reyes

Fact.

Reyes outstruck Jones in 1,2,3 did more damage and made Jon turn his back and run like a little bitch.

4 and 5 don't matter because there was no 10-8 Jones round and Reyes won the first 3.

Just like when Santos beat him with 2 destroyed knees.

Imagine being this delusional.

How does Jon's jizz taste?

How does Reyes salty jizz taste?

Jones running away????? Hahahha you are delusional. Clearly you hate Jones even bringing up the Santos fight which Santos didnt even come close to winning.

You mad bruh? Wash that salt out.

How does Reyes salty jizz taste?

Jones running away????? Hahahha you are delusional. Clearly you hate Jones even bringing up the Santos fight which Santos didnt even come close to winning.

You mad bruh? Wash that salt out.

Lol @ pillow fist Jones KOing anyone. He needs idiot judges to gift him fights he lost. He has exactly 1 KO in the last 7 years...Jones is a decision machine.

I thought an obsessed Jones knob gobbler like yourself would at least know what a pillow fisted weakling he is. Apparently not though, must be one of those ball licking bandwagoners, which makes you even more hilariously pathetic.

Also, Jones isn't undefeated.

Keep posting and embarrassing yourself though, proving what a know-nothing, knob gobbling Jones jizz eater you are.

Imagine thinking Jones can KO someone, imagine thinking Jones is undefeated. Imagine watching a fight where Jones clearly turned his back and ran multiple times, but denying it because Jon's scrotum was covering your eyes when he placed his balls on your chin.

You're such a self owning embarrassment, it's hilarious.

Thanks for a lot of laughs at your expense.

Lol @ pillow fist Jones KOing anyone. He needs idiot judges to gift him fights he lost. He has exactly 1 KO in the last 7 years...Jones is a decision machine.

I thought an obsessed Jones knob gobbler like yourself would at least know what a pillow fisted weakling he is. Apparently not though, must be one of those ball licking bandwagoners, which makes you even more hilariously pathetic.

Also, Jones isn't undefeated.

Keep posting and embarrassing yourself though, proving what a know-nothing, knob gobbling Jones jizz eater you are.

Imagine thinking Jones can KO someone, imagine thinking Jones is undefeated. Imagine watching a fight where Jones clearly turned his back and ran multiple times, but denying it because Jon's scrotum was covering your eyes when he placed his balls on your chin.

You're such a self owning embarrassment, it's hilarious.

Thanks for a lot of laughs at your expense.

Skankfail, you are embarrassing yourself. Stop right there. You can laugh all you want but you are making yourself look like a clown. You keep repeating yourself, do you argue with yourself in the mirror?

Why not take your own dick outta your mouth and accept the result. Stop being such a loser like those democratic virgins who lose their shit because Trump became president.

Skankfail, you are embarrassing yourself. Stop right there. You can laugh all you want but you are making yourself look like a clown. You keep repeating yourself, do you argue with yourself in the mirror?

Why not take your own dick outta your mouth and accept the result. Stop being such a loser like those democratic virgins who lose their shit because Trump became president.

The only one embarrassing themselves is you.

"Jones will KO him in the rematch"
Conveniently ignoring the fact that pillow fist Jones has 1 KO in SEVEN years.

"Jones is undefeated"
Conveniently ignoring the fact, that he is, in FACT not undefeated.

Every post you make just exposes how much of a stupid, know-nothing, hilariously embarrassing moron you are.

But please, continue posting, so I can continue laughing at you.

TS is a dumb fuck. Jones just set a record for title defense records last night. Its in the history books now. Jones undisputed GOAT.

The only one embarrassing themselves is you.

"Jones will KO him in the rematch"
Conveniently ignoring the fact that pillow fist Jones has 1 KO in SEVEN years.

"Jones is undefeated"
Conveniently ignoring the fact, that he is, in FACT not undefeated.

Every post you make just exposes how much of a stupid, know-nothing, hilariously embarrassing moron you are.

But please, continue posting, so I can continue laughing at you.

A DQ is not a legit loss.....

Jones has 2 KOs in 7 years. Even DC admitted he lost the fight. NC doesn't mean shit. That was a win and the first ever to finish DC.

Jon has won 10 decisions and finished his opponents 16 times.

Feel free to carry on, your illiberal state of mind is providing all with entertainment.

3 x drug cheat can never be considered GOAT just based on his failed drug tests.

But say you are a Jones nut sack licker...once he loses to Reyes, even to the pube swingers, he can NEVER, EVER be spoken about in a GOAT conversation, unless we are talking about failed drug tests and hiding under the cage to avoid a piss test.

War Reyes.

Pic is Jones after he loses his belt tonight.

View attachment 724867

{<jordan}

Hilarious.

Easily 1,2,3 to Reyes.

The judge giving Jones 4 rounds is a fucking joke. Even the biggest Jones ball licker knows he lost 1,2,3.

Judges are ridiculous.

You're a moron if you think Jones won that fight.
Guess I'm a moron.

2,4,5 Jones

Jones has 2 KOs in 7 years. Even DC admitted he lost the fight. NC doesn't mean shit. That was a win and the first ever to finish DC.

Feel free to carry on, your illiberal state of mind is providing all with entertainment.

A DQ IS a 'legit loss" nobody held a gun to Jones head forcing him to use illegal strikes.

"Undefeated"...imagine being this stupid.

NC DOES mean shit, when you pop for dick pills for, what was it, the third time ? Your "win" becomes a No Contest, and your roided up KO is erased, as it should be.

"2 KO's in 7 years"...imagine being this stupid. Also imagine bragging about 1 KO in SEVEN years, like it's some kind of accomplishment.

Jones also has ONE finish in 6.5 years, to go along with 7 decisions and a No Contest.

"Jones will KO Reyes in the rematch"...imagine being this stupid and delusional.

Stop getting drunk on Jon's jizz.

Every post of yours just gets dumber and dumber and more delusional.

What a hilarious embarrassment you are, so easy to eviscerate and shit on.

Thanks for another laugh, purely at your expense.

Any other delusions you wish me to rip apart and mock you for ?

Why are you bringing politics into this? That’s fucking weird.

A DQ IS a 'legit loss" nobody held a gun to Jones head forcing him to use illegal strikes.

"Undefeated"...imagine being this stupid.

NC DOES mean shit, when you pop for dick pills for, what was it, the third time ? Your "win" becomes a No Contest, and your roided up KO is erased, as it should be.

"2 KO's in 7 years"...imagine being this stupid. Also imagine bragging about 1 KO in SEVEN years, like it's some kind of accomplishment.

Jones also has ONE finish in 6.5 years, to go along with 7 decisions and a No Contest.

"Jones will KO Reyes in the rematch"...imagine being this stupid and delusional.

Stop getting drunk on Jon's jizz.

Every post of yours just gets dumber and dumber and more delusional.

What a hilarious embarrassment you are, so easy to eviscerate and shit on.

Thanks for another laugh, purely at your expense.

Any other delusions you wish me to rip apart and mock you for ?

You didnt do any ripping at all. You still post the same diatribe argument that goes round and round and you repeat yourself again by posting the same things!

Only one that is ripping anyone is yourself. You keep digging that hole junior. Its getting bigger and bigger by the second. Stop now before you fall flat on your retarded skull.

The only that is delusional is you. Jones has won the end! He has broken GSPs record, the end! He's done things you would never accomplish in life, end of.

giphy.gif

Why are you bringing politics into this? That’s fucking weird.

Because this fool is losing his shit that's why. There is a distinct comparison to the way the TS views things in basic forms and cant understand anything else.

You didnt do any ripping at all. You still post the same diatribe argument that goes round and round and you repeat yourself again by posting the same things!

Only one that is ripping anyone is yourself. You keep digging that hole junior. Its getting bigger and bigger by the second. Stop now before you fall flat on your retarded skull.

The only that is delusional is you. Jones has won the end! He has broken GSPs record, the end! He's done things you would never accomplish in life, end of.

You keep posting stupidity.

I keep eviscerating you and mocking you for how stupid and delusional you are.

I have fully and completely owned you in every facet and so now in embarrassment at your destruction you try and move the goalposts.

Imagine trying to call someone stupid, who had absolutely trashed you and any of your stupid arguments this entire time.

Another epic fail of a post by you, and a great laugh had by me, totally at your expense.

Please, go on, tell me Jones is undefeated and is going to KO someone with his pillow fists again, so I can laugh once more (likely multiple times) at how dumb and delusional you are.

You keep posting stupidity.

I keep eviscerating you and mocking you for how stupid and delusional you are.

I have fully and completely owned you in every facet and so now in embarrassment at your destruction you try and move the goalposts.

Imagine trying to call someone stupid, who had absolutely trashed you and any of your stupid arguments this entire time.

Another epic fail of a post by you, and a great laugh had by me, totally at your expense.

Please, go on, tell me Jones is undefeated and is going to KO someone with his pillow fists again, so I can laugh once more (likely multiple times) at how dumb and delusional you are.

Have you accepted Reyes losing the fight yet and do you accept Daddy Jones won the fight and has broken the record?

You still haven't acknowledged it which means you have been owned. Typical leftie still trying to think they won the argument when they haven't.

Remember your first post on this thread what happened exactly. Remind me again who took the W.

That's right now quit crying like a bitch.

3 x drug cheat can never be considered GOAT just based on his failed drug tests.

But say you are a Jones nut sack licker...once he loses to Reyes, even to the pube swingers, he can NEVER, EVER be spoken about in a GOAT conversation, unless we are talking about failed drug tests and hiding under the cage to avoid a piss test.

War Reyes.

Pic is Jones after he loses his belt tonight.

View attachment 724867

Remember this? Didnt go very well did it

<Moves>

Back