When Jones loses to Reyes

Because this fool is losing his shit that's why. There is a distinct comparison to the way the TS views things in basic forms and cant understand anything else.

I'm not losing my shit at all.

I'm having a great time absolutely destroying your false, inaccurate and just plain delusional statements.

Let's recap shall we ?

Claim: Jones is undefeated.
Reality: No, he's not.

Claim: Jones will KO Reyes in a rematch.
Reality: He didn't KO him last night, and Mr 1 KO and 1 total finish in 6.5 years isn't KOing shit.

Did I forget anything else ?

I'm not losing my shit at all.

I'm having a great time absolutely destroying your false, inaccurate and just plain delusional statements.

Let's recap shall we ?

Claim: Jones is undefeated.
Reality: No, he's not.

Claim: Jones will KO Reyes in a rematch.
Reality: He didn't KO him last night, and Mr 1 KO and 1 total finish in 6.5 years isn't KOing shit.

Did I forget anything else ?

Didnt destroy shit.

You cant handle Jones winning. Why not admit it. It eats you up inside.

Have you accepted Reyes losing the fight yet and do you accept Daddy Jones won the fight and has broken the record?

You still haven't acknowledged it which means you have been owned. Typical leftie still trying to think they won the argument when they haven't.

Remember your first post on this thread what happened exactly. Remind me again who took the W.

That's right now quit crying like a bitch.

Lol @ thinking I'm a leftie, yet another delusional and completely wrong assumption. If you check my post history, you will see how wrong you are.

0/3.

Delusional as always.

Thanks for continuing to allow me to troll and eviscerate you, while laughing at your expense.

This is fun, keep going.

Lol @ thinking I'm a leftie, yet another delusional and completely wrong assumption. If you check my post history, you will see how wrong you are.

0/3.

Delusional as always.

Thanks for continuing to allow me to troll and eviscerate you, while laughing at your expense.

This is fun, keep going.

Still haven't answered the question

<45><45><45><45><45>

This guy<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Didnt destroy shit.

You cant handle Jones winning. Why not admit it. It eats you up inside.

I sure did.

You claimed Jones is undefeated.

Hes not. DESTROYED.

You claimed Jones will KO Reyes.

He didn't, and won't. DESTROYED

You claimed I'm a leftie.

Post history over 11 years here, shows otherwise. DESTROYED.

0/3.

Can you make another stupid statement and go 0/4 ?

"You claimed Jones is undefeated."
https://www.pressconnects.com/story...-loss-overturned-joe-rogan-agrees/1597301001/

"You claimed Jones will KO Reyes."
Read the post properly. Jones will KO him in a rematch.

"You claimed I'm a leftie."
Post history over 11 years here, shows otherwise."

No one has time to read your postings and no one cares and I dont care. You have been entertaining. You hate Jon and you hate the fact he won and broke GSP record.

You hate the fact your post when starting this thread was wrong.

I’m more mad about Reyes not pushing out the last 2 minutes of the fight. He and his corner should know better tbh

Back