When Jones and Reyes have their rematch, who do you think will win?

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

I have not seen sherdog this divided on a judges scorecard since Machida-Shogun 1 where Shogun clearly won the fight

In their rematch, Shogun ended all doubt and KO'd Machida stiff. Jones will do the same to Reyes

Jones by KO/TKO when they rematch to put all his haters to silence, even though he legitimately won the first bout.

Congrats to Jones for having 10 title defences and being the GOAT

M1GumhZ.gif

Jones is not beating Reyes standing up. If he gets a takedown and GnP Reyes, then he will win. But Reyes's boxing is levels above Jon's.

Jones is not beating Reyes standing up. If he gets a takedown and GnP Reyes, then he will win. But Reyes's boxing is levels above Jon's.

Jones outboxed Reyes in 4 and 5, Reyes is gonna need to prepare even more for the championship rounds now that he has some valuable experience.

Jones outboxed Reyes in 4 and 5, Reyes is gonna need to prepare even more for the championship rounds now that he has some valuable experience.
He won the last two rounds because Reyes was tired. What Jones needs to do in the rematch is what he did for Gus 2.

Reyes. Jones recent form is lackluster. Prime Jones would have no issue finishing guys like Santos or Reyes

Jones is gonna be pulsing like a motherfucker for the rematch.

Post USADA Jones is a shell of his former self.

Reyes destroys him in the rematch.

In reality, this fight hinges on that second round, Jones' defense, counted glancing blows and contingent on so many variables. It was a close, coin flip, razor thin decision. I've got no issue with that decision or if it went the other way, despite all the hyperbole, hating and nut hugging.

I do think Jones will be much more prepared in the next fight. Jones might be slowing down but he's always fought better in rematches. Im definitely interested in watching it.

Jones tore Reyes' ACL and crippled him for life with those oblique kicks.

And still <JonesDXSuckIt>

He won the last two rounds because Reyes was tired. What Jones needs to do in the rematch is what he did for Gus 2.

He won the last two rounds because he tired him out, you're right. Then outboxed him, all due to experience. And perhaps, Reyes has pretty good TDD though.

I was surprised that jones couldnt ragdoll reyes, his off cycle and with his gay vegan diet he's getting soft

Jones tore Reyes' ACL and crippled him for life with those oblique kicks.

And still <JonesDXSuckIt>
Where are these ACL stories coming from? I heard Dana say he saw Reyes being “carried” by his team backstage but I figured it was from all of those checked kicks.

How can you be a Jon nut hugger after he besmirched Kahbib's name? Pure disrespect.

Dominick Reyes is the uncrowned champ.

Fake Khabib fan

Reyes will have more confidence and won't blow his load so early. Probably wins a decision imo.

Jones had absolutely nothing for Reyes until he started to gas which is very different from any of his previous fights.

Jon will adjust his game. he came with the wrong gameplan walking Reyes down. if he fights like he did vs Gus the 2nd time where he moved around and made Gus come after him, it'll be more his style of fight and make it much harder for Reyes to get off on him.

Jones will be more devastating in a rematch I think as he was cautious with Reyes knockout power potentials. Reyes is the real deal and a load for anyone to handle and yes, perhaps one day he will rule the roost.

Back