When I think of Joe Montana, I Think of the Kanasa City Chiefs

When I think of Joe Montana I think of the Chiefs too. Especially the last play of Montana's career.
buffalo-bills-bruce-smith-leans-over-kansas-city-chiefs-joe-montana-picture-id1145511269

Will the Bills defense repeat history this Sunday by knocking an already compromised Mahomes out of the AFC title game?

When I think of Joe Montana I think of the Chiefs too. Especially the last play of Montana's career.
buffalo-bills-bruce-smith-leans-over-kansas-city-chiefs-joe-montana-picture-id1145511269

Will the Bills defense repeat history this Sunday by knocking an already compromised Mahomes out of the AFC title game?

Which Bills current defender is the one to make that hit?

Poyer or Hyde come to mind first on a corner/safety blitz.

I
Which Bills current defender is the one to make that hit?

Poyer or Hyde come to mind first on a corner/safety blitz.
No one, because they’d get arrested if they’d hit the QB(especially Mahomes) like they used to back then.

When I think of Marshawn Lynch I wonder
"why the fuck is this guy in Predator Hunting Grounds?"
predator-marshawn-lynch-new-cropped-hed-1248033-1280x0.jpeg

I

No one, because they’d get arrested if they’d hit the QB(especially Mahomes) like they used to back then.

The Jim Burt i posted earlier was as clean as they got back in the day.

Same thing with Marcus Allen. Player retire with the the team they Love. Same thing will happen with Tom Brandy, with he retires, they should hang his number in Tampa Bey forever.

You don’t know much about Joe Montana is all this tells me.

yeah and the leonard marshall one he took during the 90 nfc championship was clean too but would have ppl kicked out of the league today.

Funny you mention this.. I was watching an NFL’s ‘biggest hits’ compilation on YouTube that had many different eras mixed in.. the biggest difference was (besides the shoulder pads lol) -the amount of flags that flew immediately after the hit Vs no flags at all and just a dude laying on the field motionless with a player celebration wildly over what could have been a dead person laying beneath them lmao

90’s and earlier were vicious.. mid 2000’s and up looks so much different.

Vs no flags at all and just a dude laying on the field motionless with a player celebration wildly over what could have been a dead person laying beneath them lmao

Wilbur Marshall of the '86 Bears basically murdered Detroit Lions QB Joe Ferguson.

Wilbur Marshall of the '86 Bears basically murdered Detroit Lions QB Joe Ferguson.

My 1st year watching football.. or any sport. I vaguely remember this, they were making a big deal out of it. I remember the McMahon comeback against Minnesota.. Payton rushing for 100 yards in a record amount of consecutive games, people talking shit about Dickerson Vs Payton and how the Bears couldn’t beat the Rams (kids i went to school with talking shit at the time).. I remember the week leading up to the SB that year.. good times.

As much as I loved the Jordan era, I don’t think I ever had that much fun as a fan in my life. I was a kid, so that adds to it.. but that shit was incredible to witness.

No matter how much Packer fans talk shit -I saw the 85 Bears. Whole season from the pre season to the SB. I remember dominating for years in that rivalry, winning the division (NFC Central at the time) every year. Best single season team I’ve ever seen.

Wilber was a monster, he had a lot of killer shots for the Bears in his time there.. he left the team too soon tho because the McCaskeys are cheap idiots. Wilber is a very underrated player historically imo. Otis Wilson too.

Last edited:
i feel the same with phil rivers. i can only see him as a colt now. like he never played for the san diego super chargers

Back