When I think of Joe Montana, I Think of the Kanasa City Chiefs

When I think of Montana, I think of the time I screwed your drunkass mom in the Candlestick parking lot.

Next year when I saw her, she wasn't drinking. All she had was Smokes.

Same thing with Marcus Allen. Player retire with the the team they Love. Same thing will happen with Tom Brandy, with he retires, they should hang his number in Tampa Bey forever.

giphy.gif

Nah man. That's like saying the Vikings should retire Favre's number and build a statue of him because he choked away a SB appearance for them lol.
Nah the saints sold there soul to the devil, got there ship and have been cursed ever since.

As for o.p, I'll always remember Vince wilfork as a texan.

You dumbasses fell for the troll. Now as penance you need to subject yourselves to watching 5 WNBA games in their entirety.

You dumbasses fell for the troll. Now as penance you need to subject yourselves to watching 5 WNBA games in their entirety.
I'd rather watch Amy Schumer masturbate.

Same thing with Marcus Allen. Player retire with the the team they Love. Same thing will happen with Tom Brandy, with he retires, they should hang his number in Tampa Bey forever.

Weird flex but I will give you a 2/10 for effort

I think you're going to be alone on this one man.

And I like the Bucs, hate the Pats, don't matter if he wins a super bowl at best it'll be a dual team legacy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back