When i hear conor hater say they hate conors attitude

Its a fight, someone is going to punch ur head in. Ask me where silva was promotianlly before chael and after, what about Jones post DC. Respect is fine and Conor always says he respects his opponents, if u really think his opponents care and arent thinkjng instead about the fat paycheck ur wrong, nate would easily retire broke without conors help

He put in lots of work tonhelp build the ufc, hughest ppv record too
Sorry, but your rant is just immature.
Silva was the top of the promotion, P4P king and in GOAT talks before Sonnen.
And like I noted, Sonnen kept it light (compared to Conor).
Ask Machida, Fedor and MANY other respectful top fighters if they would behave like Conor, and they would ALL say no.

Conor "saying" he respects his opponents means little. His actions prove otherwise.
Even in defeat, where he "claimed" to be humble, he rather say he lost because he didn't deal with his energy than give credit to Diaz.

Don't be so naive.
He put lots of work to help HIMSELF .

Sorry, but your rant is just immature.
Silva was the top of the promotion, P4P king and in GOAT talks before Sonnen.
And like I noted, Sonnen kept it light (compared to Conor).
Ask Machida, Fedor and MANY other respectful top fighters if they would behave like Conor, and they would ALL say no.

Conor "saying" he respects his opponents means little. His actions prove otherwise.
Even in defeat, where he "claimed" to be humble, he rather say he lost because he didn't deal with his energy than give credit to Diaz.

Don't be so naive.
He put lots of work to help HIMSELF .
Lol Chael kept it light in hindsight, he insulted silva on many levels several times, he insulted brazil to wanderlies face. Peoples recreational memories lol

Conor does respect his opponents, btw alot of his opponents dont respect him. Aldo never took him seriously, and the formula works which is why everyone wants to fight him or talk like him now

Lol Chael kept it light in hindsight, he insulted silva on many levels several times, he insulted brazil to wanderlies face. Peoples recreational memories lol

Conor does respect his opponents, btw alot of his opponents dont respect him. Aldo never took him seriously, and the formula works which is why everyone wants to fight him or talk like him now
You seem to be unable to differentiate the money from the lack of respect.
Yes, Sonnen disrespected SIlva, the Nogs, and many other Brasilians. But he made sure everyone understood it was an act (i.e. carrying that fake belt around).
Jon disrespect DC all the time, but again, he keep it between them.

Conor, as I noted before, brought the disrespect from the fans. THAT is what I don't like.
He brought this concept that only money matters, which is asinine.
Diaz might be paid less than Conor, but proved to be the better Martial Artist.
Fedor might have made less money than Conor, but there's no quesiton who would be GOAT between them.

You seem to be unable to differentiate the money from the lack of respect.
Yes, Sonnen disrespected SIlva, the Nogs, and many other Brasilians. But he made sure everyone understood it was an act (i.e. carrying that fake belt around).
Jon disrespect DC all the time, but again, he keep it between them.

Conor, as I noted before, brought the disrespect from the fans. THAT is what I don't like.
He brought this concept that only money matters, which is asinine.
Diaz might be paid less than Conor, but proved to be the better Martial Artist.
Fedor might have made less money than Conor, but there's no quesiton who would be GOAT between them.

Money isn't all that matters. Conor hasn't cheated, or pulled out of any fight (unless u count the last one). He wanted to fight the very best in his division and did, in fact when you look at legtiimate FW title runs his is up there. He then moved up and took on a short notice fight. The "Will do, anytime" attitude is a highly respectable characteristic that is lost with all the champions picking their fights, ducking top competition, etc.

I don't do pre-usada GOATS because the post-usada stricter testing policy was so significant that its a whole different ballpark, id say Fedor was GOAT pre-usada but i doubt hes making a run anytime soon espeically after that gifted win in russia.

Back to what i said, money isnt all that matters but it sure is fucking significant. You can be a Jose Aldo all you want, or a demetrious johnson, but the reality is the second you lose the end result is that you have enough for your family and life. These are jobs in the entertainment/athletic business and Conor was the wisest to follow a gameplan that would support him. People tend to highlight fighters when theyre gone and bash them when theyre not, so who gives a fuck if people dont like him.

I like how you bring up Jon as if being fake and putting on a nice face is better.

Money isn't all that matters. Conor hasn't cheated, or pulled out of any fight (unless u count the last one). He wanted to fight the very best in his division and did, in fact when you look at legtiimate FW title runs his is up there. He then moved up and took on a short notice fight. The "Will do, anytime" attitude is a highly respectable characteristic that is lost with all the champions picking their fights, ducking top competition, etc.

I don't do pre-usada GOATS because the post-usada stricter testing policy was so significant that its a whole different ballpark, id say Fedor was GOAT pre-usada but i doubt hes making a run anytime soon espeically after that gifted win in russia.

Back to what i said, money isnt all that matters but it sure is fucking significant. You can be a Jose Aldo all you want, or a demetrious johnson, but the reality is the second you lose the end result is that you have enough for your family and life. These are jobs in the entertainment/athletic business and Conor was the wisest to follow a gameplan that would support him. People tend to highlight fighters when theyre gone and bash them when theyre not, so who gives a fuck if people dont like him.

I like how you bring up Jon as if being fake and putting on a nice face is better.
Heh, you contradict yourself.

1) Conor's run is not up there with most.
Heck, look at Frankie. He was the top contender for long, and fought better fighters than Connor, but Conor got a title shot by beating Siver...
2) Conor does NOT fight anyone. Matter of fact:
a- he DECLINED to fight against Frankie (who was in shape) and fought instead Mendes (who was hunting).
b- He DECLINED to fight Khabib and Cowboy, both better ranked than Diaz and both who were IN SHAPE and instead chose to fight Diz (who was partying in Cabo).
So please drop the act and the fairytales.

And it is highly asinine to talk about Fedor "because he wasn't tested" when reality is that no one was tested, which means it was the same for everyone.

And no. You are wrong. The second you lose, what matters is what you really did accomplish.
Aldo was the true champion of this division for a decade. He will be regarded as one of the FW Greats. Same for DJ.

Conor will not be in that category, save for his nuthugging fans... who will probably disappear as soon as he is gone, or attach themselves in the nuts of the "next big thing".

He will probably be regarded same as Lesnar. Someone who brought viewers to MMA, made money in return, but not much more than that.

I just lol, they probably think wwe is real too, hes selling a fight doig what has brought him ppv numbers, hate the game not the player
There aren't many Conor haters, but there are many that hater Conor nuthuggers. Big difference

Heh, you contradict yourself.

1) Conor's run is not up there with most.
Heck, look at Frankie. He was the top contender for long, and fought better fighters than Connor, but Conor got a title shot by beating Siver...
2) Conor does NOT fight anyone. Matter of fact:
a- he DECLINED to fight against Frankie (who was in shape) and fought instead Mendes (who was hunting).
b- He DECLINED to fight Khabib and Cowboy, both better ranked than Diaz and both who were IN SHAPE and instead chose to fight Diz (who was partying in Cabo).
So please drop the act and the fairytales.

And it is highly asinine to talk about Fedor "because he wasn't tested" when reality is that no one was tested, which means it was the same for everyone.

And no. You are wrong. The second you lose, what matters is what you really did accomplish.
Aldo was the true champion of this division for a decade. He will be regarded as one of the FW Greats. Same for DJ.

Conor will not be in that category, save for his nuthugging fans... who will probably disappear as soon as he is gone, or attach themselves in the nuts of the "next big thing".

He will probably be regarded same as Lesnar. Someone who brought viewers to MMA, made money in return, but not much more than that.

Frankie got a TS after two losses at LW.

Also

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/12/despit...t-training-to-fight-conor-mcgregor-at-ufc-194
Frankie had his chance. Even at 196. He never really wanted to fight Conor on short notice

and youre acting as if Mendes was some bum. He was #1 contender at the time and just had one of the best featherweight title fights with Aldo. In fact, he was SUPPOSE to be "the nightmare" that was being concealed from Conor. In hindsight it all seems easy to analyze but it wasnt at the time.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/7/8...ys-mcgregor-vs-edgar-made-absolutely-no-sense

Its funny how you try to blame this on Conor lol. Hindsight everywhere, plus I bet if he beat frankie ud just scream "not a full camp"

b) UFC picked em, regardless who was picked you could argue Conor is ducking the other people he wanted to fight. If he fought Khabib hes ducking Nate and Cerrone, if he fought edgar hes ducking tall opponents.

Conor could have EASILY said no to a short notice fight in BOTH mendes and NATE's case when he was promised a title shot. you give him NO credit, very few fighters were doing short notice fights with title-shot opportunities on the line until he started it. Remember jones saying no to chael?

I don't care, pre-usada is its own era. Pre-usada Jones was clean, Anderson was clean, lots of fighters were "clean" .Reality is, they were better at concealing.

I still consider Aldo great cause hes fighting top competition post-usada, which signifies what a big win it was for Conor to KO him (everyone desperately tries to forget this fact lol it makes me laugh so hard)

Frankie got a TS after two losses at LW.

Also

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/12/despit...t-training-to-fight-conor-mcgregor-at-ufc-194
Frankie had his chance. Even at 196. He never really wanted to fight Conor on short notice

and youre acting as if Mendes was some bum. He was #1 contender at the time and just had one of the best featherweight title fights with Aldo. In fact, he was SUPPOSE to be "the nightmare" that was being concealed from Conor. In hindsight it all seems easy to analyze but it wasnt at the time.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/7/8...ys-mcgregor-vs-edgar-made-absolutely-no-sense

Its funny how you try to blame this on Conor lol. Hindsight everywhere, plus I bet if he beat frankie ud just scream "not a full camp"

b) UFC picked em, regardless who was picked you could argue Conor is ducking the other people he wanted to fight. If he fought Khabib hes ducking Nate and Cerrone, if he fought edgar hes ducking tall opponents.

Conor could have EASILY said no to a short notice fight in BOTH mendes and NATE's case when he was promised a title shot. you give him NO credit, very few fighters were doing short notice fights with title-shot opportunities on the line until he started it. Remember jones saying no to chael?

I don't care, pre-usada is its own era. Pre-usada Jones was clean, Anderson was clean, lots of fighters were "clean" .Reality is, they were better at concealing.

I still consider Aldo great cause hes fighting top competition post-usada, which signifies what a big win it was for Conor to KO him (everyone desperately tries to forget this fact lol it makes me laugh so hard)

it seems to me it is a nervous laughter... one to hide the real truth.

Yes, a win over ALdo was the best gamble for Conor... but one that obviously does not prove he is the better fighter. And he knows that, reason why he rather fight Diaz than him. Easier the bigger fight with lesser danger.

By the way, don't lie now claiming "it was Zuffa who picked Mendes".
The very fact Conor is rematching Diaz despite Dana claiming he would go back to 145 shows Conor dictates the matches to the UFC, who is simply happy to get the money Conor brings them.

And no. Frankie did not have his chance.
I heard it from Frankie himself. He got a call from Zuffa, said yes, and NEVER heard back from them again. They went instead with Mendez, who was on a hunting trip.

And it amazes me you think beating Mendes on two weeks notice is some kind of prof positive Conor would beat him.
If anything, Mendes was dominating Conor until he run out of gas. But obviously, you disregard that part, right?

Ands no. No one would claim he ducked DIaz, because DIaz was not even training for a fight.
If he'd accept Cowboy, the explanation was simple: Khabib was about to fight while Cowboy was free.
If he acceptec Khabib instead, he would be taking in the #1 contender.
So please drop the victim act.

Yes, I do give credit to Conor... but only where credit is due.
He accepted those fights because he had a full camp, fighting guys with no training camp.
And he fought them to get paid. And since he is the best paid athlete, it is fairly easy to see why he would be eager to fight someone who had no training camp for that amount of money.

it seems to me it is a nervous laughter... one to hide the real truth.

Yes, a win over ALdo was the best gamble for Conor... but one that obviously does not prove he is the better fighter. And he knows that, reason why he rather fight Diaz than him. Easier the bigger fight with lesser danger.

By the way, don't lie now claiming "it was Zuffa who picked Mendes".
The very fact Conor is rematching Diaz despite Dana claiming he would go back to 145 shows Conor dictates the matches to the UFC, who is simply happy to get the money Conor brings them.

And no. Frankie did not have his chance.
I heard it from Frankie himself. He got a call from Zuffa, said yes, and NEVER heard back from them again. They went instead with Mendez, who was on a hunting trip.

And it amazes me you think beating Mendes on two weeks notice is some kind of prof positive Conor would beat him.
If anything, Mendes was dominating Conor until he run out of gas. But obviously, you disregard that part, right?

Ands no. No one would claim he ducked DIaz, because DIaz was not even training for a fight.
If he'd accept Cowboy, the explanation was simple: Khabib was about to fight while Cowboy was free.
If he acceptec Khabib instead, he would be taking in the #1 contender.
So please drop the victim act.

Yes, I do give credit to Conor... but only where credit is due.
He accepted those fights because he had a full camp, fighting guys with no training camp.
And he fought them to get paid. And since he is the best paid athlete, it is fairly easy to see why he would be eager to fight someone who had no training camp for that amount of money.

Mendes was NOT dominating Conor lol, every striking exchange since round 1 Mendes was heavily outstruck, his power shots did nothing to Conor either. Literally the only "domination" was his takedowns, so he got a few points, and mind you Conor was also suffering a knee injury and did not prepare at all for a wrestler (aldo doesnt focus on tds much). In fact, Mendes never even made the championship rounds, I could understand if he gassed out in rd 4 after 4 rounds of extreme dominance, he gassed out in rd 2, i guess those body kicks didnt mean anything. Lastly, if you take a short notice fight you're responsible for the outcomes, you like to blame Conor but taking a short notice fight is also done out of money incentives, Mendes wanted that paycheck he doesnt get to have excuses.

I dont believe you're giving Conor any credit tbh. You say he took the fight because he had a full camp, but in reality he didnt need to at all. Had Conor lost to Mendes (which is a stylistic bad matchup), his shots against Aldo would dip. Had Conor refused to fight a replacement after RDA he might have fought him next when he recovered. Conor takes risks, he doesnt disappoint his fans either. When you have a title shot on the line one lost could change everything, Anderson almost hurt D.C., Bisping KO'd Luke, Jones dominated Shogun. Things don't always go your way which is why guys like Tyrone preferred to avoid fighting and waited for his TS. Werdum was down to fight stipe when Cain was out, until the fight actually was materializing then he backed out.

Mendes was NOT dominating Conor lol, every striking exchange since round 1 Mendes was heavily outstruck, his power shots did nothing to Conor either. Literally the only "domination" was his takedowns, so he got a few points, and mind you Conor was also suffering a knee injury and did not prepare at all for a wrestler (aldo doesnt focus on tds much). In fact, Mendes never even made the championship rounds, I could understand if he gassed out in rd 4 after 4 rounds of extreme dominance, he gassed out in rd 2, i guess those body kicks didnt mean anything. Lastly, if you take a short notice fight you're responsible for the outcomes, you like to blame Conor but taking a short notice fight is also done out of money incentives, Mendes wanted that paycheck he doesnt get to have excuses.

I dont believe you're giving Conor any credit tbh. You say he took the fight because he had a full camp, but in reality he didnt need to at all. Had Conor lost to Mendes (which is a stylistic bad matchup), his shots against Aldo would dip. Had Conor refused to fight a replacement after RDA he might have fought him next when he recovered. Conor takes risks, he doesnt disappoint his fans either. When you have a title shot on the line one lost could change everything, Anderson almost hurt D.C., Bisping KO'd Luke, Jones dominated Shogun. Things don't always go your way which is why guys like Tyrone preferred to avoid fighting and waited for his TS. Werdum was down to fight stipe when Cain was out, until the fight actually was materializing then he backed out.
LOL did nothing? I recall Conor bleeding because of those "ineffective shots"...
And it wasn't a few points. It was the history of the fight.
Had Mendes not gassed, he would keep dropping Conor and maintaining top control. Or maybe sub him (we all saw how great COnor's BJJ was. Turned straight into Diaz Choke).

But above all, Please stop making asinine excuses.
I am tired of you speaking like Conor had any type of disadvantage in that fight. Mendes was hunting. Conor had a full camp.
All the rest are excuses.

And yes, he did need to take the fight to get paid. You know that well, don't play stupid!

Waaah! Conor did not train for a wrestler. he was at disadvantage (against a wrestler who did not train at all!)
Waaah! Conor did not train for a lanky fighter! he was at disadvantage (against a fighter who was on a boat and did not train at all!)

This sounds like terrible excuses.

I give Conor props for fighting them. But stop making it sound like it was a terrible deal for him.
He was supposed to fight someone on a full camp, instead he fought a lesser fighter with no camp.
he was NOT at disadvantage.
He took a risk. A much LESSER risk for a BIG reward!

Yes, I give him props for Conor for TAKING the fight, but not for cherry picking his opponents.

Back