When i hear conor hater say they hate conors attitude

Suddenly, lol if u look at my thread hostory i statted my acc writing about conor, just took a break cuz was busy,

I assume by "busy" you mean curled up in a ball of misery, shame, confusion and embarrassment after Conor got finished by a guy who got the fight on 10 days notice.

What did you articulate? I dont need a *rebuttal, if anything your just gonna look like a dumbass in the end, so very McGregor of you to be up his ass like hes up his own.

That ppl like u take promotion for serious personality. Mark hunt promotes himself sd nice but look at how he tweets, jon promotes himself nicely but look at his actions

Conor has been loyal to his gf, family, team and country. The attention he brings to the UFC helps other fighters too like Dominick, eddie, etc. without
Conor right now the ufc literally has no major stars, you should thank him and be grateful

I just lol, they probably think wwe is real too, hes selling a fight doig what has brought him ppv numbers, hate the game not the player
that's because you do not understand why they hate his attitude.

Most MMA purists liked MMA pre-Conor because there was respect.
Not by all, but for sure only a few made names by trash-talking (i.e. Sonnen).

But the disrespect Conor brought was much bigger.
Now we see retard fans thinking that making more money means you are a better MMA fighter than beating better opponents.
Now you see fans calling UFC champions "pussies" and the list goes on.

I myself understand what COnor is doing. But that doesn't mean I wish he would be as loud but with more respect.
but most of all, I wish Zuffa wouldn't be so greedy to allow this to happen. Because Conor will leave someday. the disrespect he brought from the fans will linger.

I just lol, they probably think wwe is real too, hes selling a fight doig what has brought him ppv numbers, hate the game not the player

You alright buddy? Maybe you need to take some time away from Sherdog, the stress might be getting to you.

I assume by "busy" you mean curled up in a ball of misery, shame, confusion and embarrassment after Conor got finished by a guy who got the fight on 10 days notice.

No i was getting my
Bachelors degree haha but nice try i wasnt active way before thay fight too

giphy.gif

Mods I get having a tough job, but if this isn't a troll, what is?

He's suddenly posting like a 12 year old girl in intentionally abrasive posts? Doesn't get more obvious than this clown.

It's stays because some of the mods are the biggest Conor trolls on the site.

No i was getting my
Bachelors degree haha but nice try i wasnt active way before thay fight too

Bachelors degree in what? I'd suggest if studying for an undergraduate degree took up so much time you didn't have a few minutes to post on a forum, academia is not for you.

that's because you do not understand why they hate his attitude.

Most MMA purists liked MMA pre-Conor because there was respect.
Not by all, but for sure only a few made names by trash-talking (i.e. Sonnen).

But the disrespect Conor brought was much bigger.
Now we see retard fans thinking that making more money means you are a better MMA fighter than beating better opponents.
Now you see fans calling UFC champions "pussies" and the list goes on.

I myself understand what COnor is doing. But that doesn't mean I wish he would be as loud but with more respect.
but most of all, I wish Zuffa wouldn't be so greedy to allow this to happen. Because Conor will leave someday. the disrespect he brought from the fans will linger.

Its a fight, someone is going to punch ur head in. Ask me where silva was promotianlly before chael and after, what about Jones post DC. Respect is fine and Conor always says he respects his opponents, if u really think his opponents care and arent thinkjng instead about the fat paycheck ur wrong, nate would easily retire broke without conors help

He put in lots of work tonhelp build the ufc, hughest ppv record too

Bachelors degree in what? I'd suggest if studying for an undergraduate degree took up so much time you didn't have a few minutes to post on a forum, academia is not for you.
I did but not nerely as much as i use to, last semesters u get stacked with work

Much the same. The post you linked is horribly written. It's the kind of writing you see from a teenager trying very hard to sound clever.

And this thread isn't a teenager trying to sound dumb?

Check his entire post history, he's suddenly gone from articulate poster with unpopular opinions to typing like a brain damaged 12 year old? No, he's trolling. Clean the garbage.

Back